UKgirl420.Blue Mystic grow!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:farm: :watchplant: :headbang: :joint: :chillpill: :baby: :laugh: :fly: :ciao:

That crazy vancouver guy said:
:farm: :watchplant: :headbang: :joint: :chillpill: :baby: :laugh: :fly: :ciao:

all ways knew them guys up north where a little LOCO lol......but its all good. eveyone gotta be a little crazy...........

update time!and the green mojo is working :giggle: we have a girl :woohoo:

well lets start with sweetheart:heart:eek:h and she is stinking allready:hubba:
100_4527.JPG100_4528.JPG
100_4576.JPG100_4527.JPG

then a few of the
undecided
pic1 the remaing 5 blue mystic,,still waiting sex should be soon tho :D

ok on pic 2 this one as you can its a lot more yellow than the other 4 ,(but not as yellow as the cam makes out:p),,had the same lights and nutes ,(,bio bloom ) any ideas? what could be wrong with her ???
pic 7 is the blush unfortunatley i lost the runt ,,:fid:
100_4535.JPG100_4547.JPG

100_4537.JPG100_4540.JPG

100_4546.JPG100_4541.JPG

100_4553.JPG100_4577.JPG

all comments and thoughts welcome
happy smoking all:48:

Looking good, Nice crop you got going, wait till those baby gain a little weight your gonna have a jungle on your hands.

it might just be a lite green color, it might be a little more hungry, looking great to me,

good look'n, (UK)girl...

I'd just give the yellowing one an extra shot of some nitrogen, myself, to see if that made a difference.... some kinda organic nitrogen supplement... I always found that some worm castings (tea) was always a good fixer-upper for most of the probs u come across...

far out :aok:

Looking very good hunni!!! That lady is one fine looking lady :hubba:

lookin good. i'm waitin to see those blush grow up big and fat for you..

Nice, UKgirl! The babies are really growin up...and lookin quite well too.

hi ukgirl, ive just been reading thru your journal,and im well excited for ya! your plants look well good and healthy. im gonna be starting my journal in the next week. im sooooo...excited.! im gonna be doin 1 auto lowryder. and 1 blueberry cheese, im definatly gonna be following your grow.
GOOD LUCK CHICK ! here is some of that green mojo stuff ...,i think it sends good luck to ya, well i aint got a clue what it means .
but i like it!!:D

thanks guys and girls ,,,for the nice words:heart:
thanks getting grey and crazy ,,,a extra little shot of nitro it will have :hubba:
and i am now the proud momma of another 2 girls :woohoo:

hi uk all strains have different nute requirements so try upping the grow nutes on pic # 2 as it looks hungry for some nitrogen.

looking great btw

pkj

eveything looking great girl, just wate in 3 weeks u will have a nice jungle growing. as i got right now lol. take it easy keep it up an GREEN MOJO GREEN MOJO. congrats on the female.

I was just browsing through your outstanding journal and wanted to say you are off to an incredible start. ;)
I like the 12/12 start to get the quicker bud I hope your Ladies give a sizeable harvest when the time comes. :hubba:
I have always wanted to try the Blue Mystic so I am going to keep a close eye on yours if ya don’t mind. :cool:
At the present I have several purple strains I am growing and crossing with some auto Ak47 that I am just harvesting the last of. :ccc:
I wish you the best of luck with your gorgeous Ladies!! :p

:D GET THAT MAXIMIUM YIELD :D

awesome plants ukgirl! i like when my plants look nice and uniform such as those, just admirable arent they? good luck and i'm going to follow this grow, thanks!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

Sup girl, I checked this grow from your sig when you posted in that thread I put up. Can you give details on the box your using aswell as some pics? The ventilation and size and such? I would really appresiate it. By the way your girls looking good. I hope they continue growing up like they are.

Pce

Latest posts

Back