Ultra Reveg

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That definitely looks like nitrogen deficiency starting to take off. You may or may not know this but the molasses doesn't feed the plant anything, it feeds the microbes in the soil and energizes them to breed and work to break down the nutrients in the soil. The problem here is you need a little extra nitrogen now because the plant is robbing it from the lower leaves to give to the bud leaves. I had this problem in my organic plants earlier on because I didn't have enough available nutrients in the soil and the microbes just couldn't keep up with the plants' needs. I suspect that MK is a nute hawg. Just my opinion though :)

Well been checking out my lady this morning and seen a few black spots, Thinking they are spider-mites. We are into our 4th wk and we can't really spray with anything at this point, So what do ya'll suggest we do?

We had a problem with mites at 5 weeks. We posted a message on the subject at 4 weeks. We got a post about using Armax on the plant through flower but at the time we didn't have any funds too buy the Armax, so we tried too let it go as far as possible. That ideal didn't work, so we had too harvest. She is really strong and she smells very sweet. The high is almost a couch lock and head high. The pic we just posted shows that she is very heavy resinated. She smokes so good. Just too let ya'll know that even though we had problems, which was a first but we still got a nice stash out of her. Tell us what ya'll think. Enjoy the picture!

1-100_3927.jpg

2-100_3928.jpg

Hey that not too shabby a haul of buddage :) Too bad you had the mite attack, unfortunately, they are very hard to stop as I understand. The Azamax is also what I use for stopping many of the chewing critters that attack my plants. That and "sensor cards" work real well for airbourne critters as they are yellow and sticky. The flyers check in, and don't check back out :D If you have your grow area cleaned out, there are a few pest bombs that will wipe out the stragglers to prevent them from getting in the next grow. Just check some of the hydro stores. :)

:hubba:
Well Just thought we would let ya'll know that we decided to go for round 3! So my husband gave the box a really good cleaning and said; lets try this again so I said, yes! So she has been revegging her since we did the big chop. She is looking really good, coming back nicely. I will post pick soon.

Well as I said I would, here is the pics of the Reveg X 3.....
:icon_smile:

*Oh forgot to let ya'll know that we left 7 bud sites on her and then placed her on 18/6 after she was cut down; she has been on revegx3 since then.

1-101_0003.jpg

2-101_0004.jpg

Here are some pictures of the Ultra that's been in reveg for awhile now and she is looking very good. We are going too take sum clones off her here in 2 weeks or so. This Ultra is most potent plant that we have had. Don't get us wrong though, we have had alot of real good strains. Like G-13,Skunk,White Widow,Kush, White Russian,The Doctor,MM,MW, and Purple strains which were all good but this Ultra strain is one of a kind. We like the Indica strain because it easy too do a SOG with them, plus the bud is more heavy then a Sativa strain and it has a shorter flowering cycle. We like the high that Indica strains gives us. They are also good for chronic pain. If we could mate her with the G-13 strain, we bet that the THC content will probably be around 25 too 27 percent tile instead of 23 too 24 percent tile. But we really do enjoy this Ultra strain and we don't plan on loosing this strain. We are glad that you all like the results of this plant. And we plan on keeping you all posted about this plant.
Enjoy........:icon_smile:

Thanks for the pics and log. I am following closely.

gourmet said:
Thanks for the pics and log. I am following closely.

Y, Thank you hope you are taking notes Gourmet and Damn1234.

:icon_smile:

Hello fellow MP users. Today we took clones off the Ultra. We took 13 clones off her this morning. We used Dyna-Gro Root Gel. It seems too work really well. We think it's alot better then the normal rooting solution. We use our made up Bubble Cloner that only took a couple of dollars too make. :icon_smile: And the results are really great verses soil cloning. We ain't knocking soil cloning but we do see the differences in the two methods. Too us the Dyna-Gro Root Gel works a little bit better. We think the water penetrate the gel which causes the plant too root a little bit faster. To anybody out there want too increase your clone rate, Dyna-Gro Root gel is the way too go!:icon_smile: Enjoy the pictures cause we had fun cloning this Mother Ultra plant. She gave us 13 clones which is pretty good since she have been re- vegged the 3rd time around. We hope everything goes well with the clones. We will keep you all post on this Ultra.......:icon_smile:

03-gedc0003.jpg

06-gedc0006.jpg

07-gedc0007.jpg

01-gedc0001.jpg

08-gedc0008.jpg

09-gedc0009.jpg

you learn something new everyday. did not know you could re-veg

you learn something new everyday. did not know you could re-veg

With the right small bud on the plant you can just about put any plant in reveg. When you get ready too put the plant in reveg, you must first select the smallest buds on the plant cause it is easier too reveg. Once you have that done, transplant it into a bigger pot cause the roots need room too grow. After that is done, sit back for 1-2 weeks and you will see your girl convert back too veg.:holysheep:

/ jaw drops...... reveg times 3.... Wow! I am following some other reveg grows, but 3x? Wow! You must have some killer bonsai main trunks for those fems by now. Thanks for the part about the transplant to larger pots for reveg, I would not have thought about that.( new grower)

Wow again.Talk about maximizing your yeild out of a known good plant. Your post just makes me think larger about how versatile this plant is under the right conditions.

I hope the clones you took do as well as the reveg! Green mojo!

Wow!

If I like this smoke, I will try revegging my Eight Miles High, following your directions.

How much water do you give them during the transition stage?

Should ALL the leaves come off?
I've been experimenting.

One started revegging great - but I think I ignored it too much and it dried out and died. Stem turned yellow.
Second one is still green-but no sign of the new leaves yet. I left more leaf on this one when I harvested.
Third one - going yellow- again think it got too dry.
Fourth one- hardly any leaves left at harvest so still green.
So I'm about 50% successful at the moment.

u would want alot of leaves left on the plant because the fans leaves still use the sugar too help the plant go in reveg. The smallest buds on the plant with the fan leaves helps create a good ideal position too a great reveg plant. Always remember that u always have too transplant it into a bigger pot. This increase the process of revegging because the roots have room to reproduce new growth. After u have done that, just sit back and enjoy ur reveg. U will have a higher success rate if you use these methods. :icon_smile:

Latest posts

Back