UNBELIEVEABLE!! - >NL SS reproduces ALSO from the soil!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cadlakmike1

Reaction score
(Just know that this is intended to be a joke. Anyone new to growing please do not take any this seriously. This is not meant to be rude, it is supposed to make you smile and chuckle. With that being said, enjoy and feel free to post whatever you would like!)

So after reading another thread about a new plant growing because of a male and female in the same pot I decided to do a little investigating. When I originally started my grow 4 plants had to share two 5 gallon bags(2 in each 5 gallon bag). Well I just went and checked and low and behold my luck! I did have a male and female in the same grow bag!!!!

Well I went ahead and smoked all of the male leaves, I know some of you may disapprove of this but you must realize that .NL SS(Super Skunk) contains an abnormally high content of THC. Upon further investigation I found that some new growth had come up inbetween the two plants!!! Here are some pics for your enjoyment!

DSCN0699.JPG

DSCN0700.JPG

DSCN0701.JPG

DSCN0702.JPG

I'm experimenting with DP WW planted next to my little apple tree. I was looking at the one little apple so far with my 30x radio shack microscope and the peel on the apple is COVERED WITH TRICHS. YEAH!!

Do you think it will work with NL SS, too??

I'll get some pics up as soon as I can.

After reading your posts cadlakmike1 I think that you must be the most knowledgeable person next to mgfcom. With that being said here is my question. I have a DP RD-2D that has been in flower for 34 weeks, do you think it is ready? and if I were to bend the top branch over and stick it in a big pile of cow manure would it grow? or would it have to reflower for 34 weeks in order to become the explosive leaf smoking plant that it could be? Thank you in advance for any and all suggestions

pcduck said:
After reading your posts cadlakmike1 I think that you must be the most knowledgeable person next to mgfcom. With that being said here is my question. I have a DP RD-2D that has been in flower for 34 weeks, do you think it is ready? and if I were to bend the top branch over and stick it in a big pile of cow manure would it grow? or would it have to reflower for 34 weeks in order to become the explosive leaf smoking plant that it could be? Thank you in advance for any and all suggestions

Well your first mistake was to put it into flower. You should have let it veg forever. If left in veg your DP RD-2D could have produced enough leaves to smoke on for months, maybe years. Keep in mind, DP RD-2D has an abnormally high THC content. I would suggest putting the plant under a strobe light, this would be the most beneficial to the damage you have done by trying to flower and will certainly rectify that nasty 12/12 lighting scheme you tried. If you would like to continue this strain, I would also recommend planting it with a plant of the opposite sex in one pot. Even in veg mode after several months you will be blessed with new plants, produced by the mating of roots.

mike,

I hate to tell you, but I have similar research going on,,,,,I am a beginner with a 25 watt Cfl,,,,and ONE fan leaf each on Two plants,,,,God stepped in and decided to throw a regenerate child between the two (almost like a painting right?) and now I am only feeding feeding it Millwaukees best,,,,I find that the leaves I am plucking right now from the family have a nutty, crisp, clean,,,,hoppish flavor............

Well your first mistake was to put it into flower. You should have let it veg forever. If left in veg your DP RD-2D could have produced enough leaves to smoke on for months, maybe years. Keep in mind, DP RD-2D has an abnormally high THC content. I would suggest putting the plant under a strobe light, this would be the most beneficial to the damage you have done by trying to flower and will certainly rectify that nasty 12/12 lighting scheme you tried. If you would like to continue this strain, I would also recommend planting it with a plant of the opposite sex in one pot. Even in veg mode after several months you will be blessed with new plants, produced by the mating of roots.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: \\

lol i love it.

cadlakmike1 said:

Thanks I did not know this. All these years I have been smoking the wrong part....Do you think that if I were to peel the roots like one does a carrot, could I get high from that also?. Also what if I put a black sheet of plastic surrounding my plants(like they do to produce white asparagus) would this make my plants white? Thanks for all your exquisite help

BuddyLuv said:
This thread is ridiculous. Everyone knows this is only possible with DP White Widow.

Well BuddyLuv you are huge, disrespectful, and extremely gang-rape-mob-misogynistic(I actually spelled checked that word for more emphasis) jerk. My NL SS has shown that the proof is in the pudding.

dollarspot73 said:
mike,

I hate to tell you, but I have similar research going on,,,,,I am a beginner with a 25 watt Cfl,,,,and ONE fan leaf each on Two plants,,,,God stepped in and decided to throw a regenerate child between the two (almost like a painting right?) and now I am only feeding feeding it Millwaukees best,,,,I find that the leaves I am plucking right now from the family have a nutty, crisp, clean,,,,hoppish flavor............

What are you waiting for, go ahead and smoke those leaves!

pcduck said:
Thanks I did not know this. All these years I have been smoking the wrong part....Do you think that if I were to peel the roots like one does a carrot, could I get high from that also?. Also what if I put a black sheet of plastic surrounding my plants(like they do to produce white asparagus) would this make my plants white? Thanks for all your exquisite help

I'm not sure but this is the open minded approach that will help to further our plant. If nothing else you may be blessed with a hermie. I'm starting to think this fear of hermies might be overrated and they might not be such a bad thing.

Latest posts

Back