Uncle John's Headband and 4 others

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MG Canna

Reaction score
What up everyone? This is my first grow public grow log, so bare with me.

Strains:

Pike's Peak Diesel (Blue Dream x Sour OG) x Deadhead OG)

MG's Lemon Chem Kush (Aurora Indica x Deadhead OG)

Uncle John's Headband (Vanilla Kush x Sour OG)

PK Kong (Motivation x LA Pineapple Kush) x LA Pineapple Kush)

What is the best format to use when uploading pictures????

Today is 2-23-2012. Seeds soaked for the last 2 days and most are cracked open but all are now in rapid rooters on top of a heating source which is very low temp. No need for pictures right now. I will post pics next week

Finally after one year of work, my PK Kong is finished and I am so excited to see the results. After several grows and many plants, I found an amazing mother to work with, which I named after my friend who brought both strains, "Tyler's White". This female takes a full ten weeks to finish in soil, with all the leaves and tips of the buds turning purple. My yield from a seed in 3.5 months was 2.5 oz of big crystal coated, but somewhat airy buds. The original LA Pineapple Kush would have yielded at least 4 oz. of huge spear colas and the plant is totally finished in 9 weeks. The TW tastes like Dinafem's Cheese. The LAPK tastes like sweet effervescent minty yumminess----if that makes any sense. It does if you have had this before!!!

The point is ---- I like the high of the TW better than the LAPK, but not the Kong, aka Motivation. The Kong is just as good in it's own way. The LAPK to me seems like a sativa high with not a lot of punch, so adding Kong to it was easy as it is a heavy duty indica. Back crossing to the LAPK will increase the yield and bring more sweetness into the buds. This is my first back cross of this and I plan on doing a few more over the next year.

My goal is to take this to a place no one can match by the end of the year, and by that time I should have my seed company licensed and operating here in Colorado with only elite genetics that I have found from seed and from clones given to me. Over the last several years, I weeded through hundreds if not thousands of different genetics to end up with a handful of worthy plants, in my eyes. These are just two and please keep your eyes peeled, if you live in Colorado, for cuts to start coming around.

Finally after one year of work, my PK Kong is finished and I am so excited to see the results. After several grows and many plants, I found an amazing mother to work with, which I named after my friend who brought both strains, "Tyler's White".

I do not understand? Are you renaming strains or is this just the name you gave the plant?

Latest posts

Back