Undercover police bought marijuana from Jackson, Lansing dispensaries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I stand by my statement that FAR more folks buy herb then grow it. No argument there.

You'll always have a need for dispensaries, those who can't grow, those who want variety...a few reasons come to mind. The increase in home growers will dictate market value, to a degree, though, since it will bring down the demand AT the markets.

(If you were smart, open a grow store, I wish I would have)

Great idea, wish I had thought of this right about the time the law was passed. :doh: :doh: :holysheep:

Yeah, too late already! I know of 3 within 20 miles of me (that I know of, and I'm not counting to my north which I am certain has several shops, I just haven't been up and looked around to know), 1 is less than 3 miles away (and they're expanding to another city less than 10 miles away). The funny thing, these shops are outrageously overpriced and are still very busy. Maybe I should open an outlet center?? :D I stopped buying from the stores unless emergency, fed-ex brings me what I need in any other case!

Its really good. Police should investigate properly.

Latest posts

Back