unknown spots

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tallslim

Reaction score
hi guys, i've noticed some spots on my plants. i know they're not spidermites, so i'm curious what they are. could they be a nutrient problem, perhaps some Nitro needed and or other nutrients.

DSC01217.JPG

DSC01218.JPG

i just found out that it is a (P) defeincy in my plants. thanks for the infor.

"P" defficient? I've never seen chlorotic spots from phosphate defficeincies.

" severe phosphorus (P) deficiency during flowering. Fan leaves are dark green or red/purple, and may turn yellow. Leaves may curl under, go brown and die. Small-formed buds are another main symptom.

Phosphorus deficiencies exhibit slow growing, weak and stunted plants with dark green or purple pigmentation in older leaves and stems.

http://www.geocities.com/nutrientproblems/

i know they're not spidermites,
..?

thanks for the web site infor. those are some nice reference pics to go to. have you seen a problem like that before. now i did find out that lack of(P) with dry out the leave, which can apear to look like spots.

i had a similar pooblem and the thing wasand draining properly. its good to flush you plants with lots of water on an occasion. i tried this and almost two days and spots appeared it went on for about a week. i transplanted then in the new pot cut large halfdollar size holes (3) then some rocks and put old soil in. i took 2 gallons of water and 1 tsp of ivory dish soap and flushed. the soap helps with drainage of water and breaks soil doun for plant. then 2 more gall of 30% bloom plus or superthrive and flushed again. this time i had much better drainage. spots cleard up in almost 2 wks.

i not using any addtional additives to my soil mix (earth worm casting,potting soil,sand...ect.) just a promix of Canadian Sphagnum Peat moss,Vermiclite,wetting agent,perlite, and for ph adjustment, limestone. so I do'nt think it's a draining problem. i'm looking at them carfully day by day to make sure they will not worsen. here are some other pics.

DSC01219.JPG

DSC01221.JPG

Latest posts

Back