unsuccessful..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chong420

Reaction score
what's up everyone...it's been a while..well, my latest and greatest plant (the lst one) died...lol..so that makes it, i believe the 8th or 9th plant that has SUCCESSFULLY died on me..***? it was about 5 weeks into veggin' then it started to wilt...dunno if it was due to lack of lights or what..also, my last sprouting with the feminized white widow, never broke soil!! it was still born i guess..soooo needless to say, i've given up on the indoor grow...and now going outdoors...lol..(got the sun on my side this time)

sprouted 1 feminized ww (got 2 left of 4) and 1 bag seed..(still waiting on 1 more bag seed to germ..giving me 3 plants total)..figured i'll throw in the back yard somewhere and let 'em go at it..hopefully they'll make it all the way through...

maybe i just got shitty luck when it comes to growing mj..

also, you guys don't think it's too late in the season do you? i just planted 'em yesterday and they haven't broken soil yet..but i figure, harvest won't be 'til sept/ oct time frame, so i should be alright, yes?

chong420 said:
also, you guys don't think it's too late in the season do you? i just planted 'em yesterday and they haven't broken soil yet..but i figure, harvest won't be 'til sept/ oct time frame, so i should be alright, yes?
Whats up chong420. Damn dude you have some bad luck. What are you doing to your plants? nutes? light? temp? water? Anyway you should be alright if you started your plants outside.

lol..you got me bro grunt..i'm jus trying to get like you bro w/ your killer grows!! like Hick told me, i think it's my "too much love" that's killin' 'em....cough, cough..SUPERTHRIVE..cough, cough..lol..but it's back to square one AGAIN..i guess..but i'm determined to smoke my own, so you guys don't give up on me yet!!

*my next grow journal will be.."My first Dandelion grow..tell me what you think!"*..lol

Latest posts

Back