Update on my First Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WIGGLE!

Reaction score
Pictures to come. I went home for a week and I came back and my plants doubled in size. They are bushes now. The soil and plant food has been working amazingly. My roommates friends that are growing are amazed that mine are so bushy at only a month old! I can't wait!!!

Whats up WIGGLE. Welcome to the forum. Glad to here your grow is doing great. When you get the chance we want to see some pics. ;)

2nd day of flowering...ive noticed some things coming off the stems at some nodes but i think they are just more branches forming. They're like little / that come off at most joints. not hairs i dont think just like thingys i dunno. ill have pics when i can pay for a battery charger for my camera

WIGGLE! said:
2nd day of flowering...ive noticed some things coming off the stems at some nodes but i think they are just more branches forming. They're like little / that come off at most joints. not hairs i dont think just like thingys i dunno. ill have pics when i can pay for a battery charger for my camera
Whats up WIGGLE. You wont see anything for about a week. Just keep an eye on them you will notice the change. You will see either little white hairs or balls.

ok i have identified like 2 hairs. they are white and they dont look like the other things...they're real thin-like. man i can't wait for these bitches. i have 3 in my like 3ft by 2 ft closet but i think i may have to give another to my roommate...only 2 lightbulbs and the bottoms don't get much light. i got a mini fan though and it rocks. i swear my plants are smiling with their light/wind combination! :D :D

Latest posts

Back