updated pics 8-5-07 and a ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrOysterhead

Mr Oysterhead
Reaction score
check out the females , they have been on 12/12 for a week now, a started out with 5 , 2 of them grew balls so i had to deport them, but the one small plants leaves are twisting what could this be a sign of, im gowing to transplant them into like 3-3 1/2 gallon pots next week for the rest of the time , let me know what you think it could be thnx :fid:

IMG_0325.JPG

IMG_0326.JPG

IMG_0327.JPG

IMG_0328.JPG

how much n have you been feeding an how often otherwise plants are looking mint as dude

They look nice, I dont know anything about soil so can't help there, The setup looks good, lots of room for growth and the Mylar is awesome, I use it too and its the ****, One suggestion tho, I would put the smallest plant in the middle to even out the growth, should be a real nice harvest for ya, good luck...

looking good, i'd switch the plant positions like newgrowth said but other than that keep up the good work.

Looks nice ..you seem to be on the right track keep it up...only thing would be the trans plant and feeding them...

Yea looks real good man. I also dont know much about transplanting. But what I do know is that a few years back when I tryed transplanting, it was not fun but I was young and dumb. By the way how old are they?

yeah people say say em a good watering before tranzplanting but i find it easier when the soil is dry so when you pull them from there buckets all the soil stays together in one big root ball.An yeah id put the smaller one in the middle an sit it on something,a block of some sort so as the top of the smallest plant is at the same height as the bigger ones but yeah lookin good bud

Latest posts

Back