Updated Pictures Blueberry X Bigbud!!! MUST SEE PICS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lamdigs

Reaction score
Almost done flowering. On day

edit 1.JPG

edit 2.JPG

edit 3.JPG

Congratulations ... nice lookin buds there ... Christmas has come early this year for you ... lol :)

What height are they ? I was thinking of getting bluberry seeds but am restricted on height.

Regards runbyhemp

this was the mother plant so it was very tall. Its about 5feet 8 inches. I wouldnt recomend flowering alot of plants this tall. It takes up alot of space.

Your comments are encouraged!

OMFG!!!! I increased the size of the lighter pic until it was life size and that is a monster bud!!! Mail it to me! lol.

Wow, really impressive! That plant looks like a keeper. I hope you cloned her, the way she grows and the looks are totally phenomenal! Let us know how potent she is and how she tastes. How does she smell at the moment?

TGT

Very nice, I know big bud can fall down, did you have to support those?

Man those are some nice fat frosty cola's you have there Lamdigs. ;) Be sure and let us know how your harvest goes as far as weight and taste of your smoke. Once again man those are some fine ladies.

Nah i havent supported the buds once.. they are getting really heavy though and super dense. any advice from anyone on how i should dry/cure them would help!

Wow Thats Real Nice Good Going Keep It Up

Its a real sweat aruoma. like sweat earth. Ive gotten real use to the smell i have sort of a make shift grow room so it doesnt hold smell in well. But id say it smells sweat more than anything. But skunky.

Lamdigs said:
Nah i havent supported the buds once.. they are getting really heavy though and super dense. any advice from anyone on how i should dry/cure them would help!
Whats up Lamdigs. Well the first thing we do is trim off all the leaves on the buds. Then hang the buds in a closet with a small fan blowing on them. Once you can snap the stems with your fingers or the buds feel dry to the touch we take them off the stems and jar them up. This takes about 3 or 4 days depending on how big the buds are. Once the buds are in the jars they are taken out and opened up once a day for 20 minutes at a time until they are cured and ready to smoke.

Oh My God! I wanted to roll up the monitor and toke. Nice really nice!
:D :cool: :D :cool: :D :cool: :D:cool: :D :cool:

ok another question concerning the curing. Will i have to separate my giant bud (the colas) into its smaller buds that make up the cola in oder to cure properly and fit into the jugs

Lamdigs said:
ok another question concerning the curing. Will i have to separate my giant bud (the colas) into its smaller buds that make up the cola in oder to cure properly and fit into the jugs
Well if they wont fit into your jars then yes you will have to break them apart when it comes time.

sorry that question sounds stupid when i read it, what i was trying to say was is there another way to cure them?

sigh.....blueberry x bigbud.......this is like the holy grail fer me.......

how do i fit my gigantic insane nugs in a jar? i don't want to break them up? first off.....i want your problems......next i'm no expert but; you prolly have to watch out for mold when hang drying lobster claws like that- and for the jar part why not use a pickel jar? not much help i know what i really wanted to say was; WOW!!!!

:eek:

ahhh i look at this thread many times a day... some nice lookin girls.

Ill have a couple more pics in a couple days. Ive noticed some fo the buds are just starting to shoot up flowers. They are appearing everywhere. Has anyone else noticed anything like that in the last days of flowering?

Latest posts

Back