Updated Pictures Blueberry X Bigbud!!! MUST SEE PICS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lamdigs said:
Ill have a couple more pics in a couple days. Ive noticed some fo the buds are just starting to shoot up flowers. They are appearing everywhere. Has anyone else noticed anything like that in the last days of flowering?
How far are you from harvest? I notice that our ladies pack on some weight in like the last 2 weeks of flower.

As a first-time grower, all I can say is...GOD DAMN, I wish mine will turn out like yours ;) Nice job, I'm actually drooling...:p

Brothers Grunt: Im in day 56 and the flowers just dont show any letting up. The white hairs arent turning red so fast so i hope i see a change in the next week here. Cant wait to harvest the beaut. Id say in the last week shes put on a significant amount of her weight

Wow just seen this thread.
What a cross. Blueberry and Big Bud. Sure showed its BigBud side off didn't she. :D
Hope the taste is that of the blueberry for ya. ;)
Can't wait to see some cured bud pics. :D

Shouldnt be long now. I need a little help with when to harvest my plant. Im not quite sure what to look for. ive read somewhere that the resin glands should look milkly but i have also read that you should just wait for 50-80% of the white hairs to turn red. What do you guys think?

Nice job on those beautiful buds! I feel good just looking at them.
Clones or seeds?
Curious where you got those seeds?
Thanks for the pics
The Llama

1) she was a soil grow. This was our mother plant, started growing outdoors in the summer. The seeds were from a breeder. We ended up taking 5 clones but we had to flower the mother due to time purposes. Im planning a second grow and thinking of growing Master Kush, or Jack Herrer. Does anyone have any opinons on these strains?

Here are a couple of pics. Nothing to special. Lots of new growth happening though.

edit 3.JPG

edit 1.JPG

edit 2.JPG

edit 4.JPG

you should harvest your plants when 75% of your pistols turn red or when most of 60% of your fan leves turn yellow. the plants is using the suger in the leaves to bud so when most of the big fan leaves turn yellow its time to haverst becuse their's not much suger left for the plant to make more bud i hope this helps you

get a handheld microscope... and look at the trichomes for 100% perfect time to cut.

I just bought one. What am i looking for in teh tricomes?

Lamdigs said:
I just bought one. What am i looking for in teh tricomes?
Whats up Lamdigs. What you are looking for are cloudy to amber trichromes located on the smaller leaves on the buds. Cut a small piece of leaf off and stick it under the scope.

Cut the mother down a couple days ago. only a couple weeks unitl shes ready to go.

Latest posts

Back