Upset...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

pranicfever

K so i have this friend and she lives with me right, basically we share a room, and of course considering i have my plant out in the open she knows it's there, so i am sittin here and she is on the phone with some guy who is a friend of my friend and i was sittin here so desprete for a buzz i pulled out the old pipe caked in resin, scraped it.. rolled what i could into a little ball, put it back in the pipe and sparked it up, i must admit i am buzzin a lil, not like i wish i was though.. so anyway while i was doin this of course it kinda smells.. in here from it, so anyway i asked her if it smelled in here cos i didn't want everyone else in the house to know.. i asked of course low enough for the person on the phone not to hear.. and yet she all goes to him.. oh she just asked me if it stunk in here, and i dunno what he said, but then she goes.. oh it's ok.. she's growin pot in here anyway... and i'm all like.. DAMN IT... i'm pissed... grrrrr.... if i wasn't buzzed i would smack her silly... urgh!

thats not good at all. this is a good example of why you dont tell anyone of your grow. did you confront the dumbass after she was off the phone?

haven't had the chance she's still on the phone... and it's not like i told her.. she just happens to know it's here... *sigh* sometimes i wish i lived in my own house.. Edit: all alone hermit like.. in the mountains.. with nothing but a pet rock and internet lol

Wait if i had internet.. and i could talk to ya'll does/would that still make me all hermit like???

I would have put a foot up my roomies ass for that stupid shit. Let me say a size 12 timberland wouldn't feel too good. Time to have the old sit-down with your roomie and discuss "security rule #1". don't tell anyone. Then go on to "rule #2". Don't tell anyone or I'll put my foot up your ass. :D. and "rule #3". If I have to tear up my plant because of your loud mouth. I am going to put both feet up your ass.:D My humble opinion.

may want to start looking at a very stealth cabinet and keep it outa plain sight.

Latest posts

Back