Upstate New York Growers Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah this is crazy, there are so many more people here from Upstate NY than in any other site I've been to! I can't wait to see what we can do this year.

Finger Lakes eh? I used to love taking the hour drive to long point beach with my family when I was a wee one.

Lets just say a certain lake is easily just a drive away, thats all you gettin' sorry broskis

Crap we almost have a lake in our backyard that's how close we are. :hubba:
FirstTimeGrow said:
Lets just say a certain lake is easily just a drive away, thats all you gettin' sorry broskis

(No stalker) Sweet, this will be good. So many NY'ers to share info with! I'm sure this will be beneficial to all of us, idk what I'm saying right now, so I'm going to finish listening to Zeppelin

I can't believe it's going to be between 55 and 60 today!!!!!! Enjoy the warm weather everyone.

im right outside of ny in ct...didnt know this many people on this forum were so close lol

FirstTimeGrow said:
Werd...I went out scouting the woods today..

Did you find a couple nice spots? I have a few but I just dont know if I should put them there or take my chances and keep them close to home. I will have it pinpointed by Turkey Season!!!!! :hubba:

It is a springlike day here in New Veriform City. Glad to see I am in good company.

Spending sprin break on the island, can't believe noone else has mentioned being from li. Ny is ny.

godspeedsuckah said:
Did you find a couple nice spots? I have a few but I just dont know if I should put them there or take my chances and keep them close to home. I will have it pinpointed by Turkey Season!!!!! :hubba:
Eh, kinda....All spots are risky around here, might go someplace else

I got some beans on the way from highgrade they are clusterbomb & blue rhino hope they do well outside this season.....

All you NYer's that are transplanting got your plants started yet for the summer?

Im from New England (Boston area) and ive never grown outdoors but im def interested,lets keep this thread going!!! :)

Latest posts

Back