Upstate New York Growers Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow thats a little extreme dont ya think? lol i sure hope all the snow is done up here...im startin to get used to the sun again!

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
We got 30 Stoneybud babies in dirt ready to pop. :hubba: Like every year were gonna be handing some over to friends so they can enjoy the benifits of FREE BUD. :p

I do the same. Grow safe and HUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHH :) LOL, sorry that guy bothers me.

It's always nice to share. ;) That and they always drop off some bud at harvest time. :hubba: I have a cousin that works for that dink. I wouldn't buy a car from him just because of his sorry commercials. :rofl:
godspeedsuckah said:
I do the same. Grow safe and HUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHH :) LOL, sorry that guy bothers me.

BigTree420 said:
wow thats a little extreme dont ya think? lol i sure hope all the snow is done up here...im startin to get used to the sun again!
...yea, it is...
dsc03503.jpg

dsc03504.jpg

godspeedsuckah said:
Im sorry Hick. Sending good warm weather thoughts your way!!

wow hick...same here!

gonna start my seeds 2day :) finally...i think it"ll be safe...unless all this warm weather is just a little spell....but i really think we broke through winter finally! :woohoo:

Ahahhahah! HUUUUGE! It's just so odd to know how close people are to me. It's kinda creepy. Anyways, I think I'm gettin some solo cups soon and some dirt and ready to pop some seeds in. I got a few 5 gal buckets for one site and the rest I'm playin by ear. It's gonna be a tricky situation gettin where I want and doin what I need to do so... I dunno. Anyways wish the best of luck! Oh yeah I've got a nice bunch of hair to throw around, my friend is a hairdresser. Also I have 3 dogs that can piss and crap wherever! So anyways! KEEP IT GREEN!!!

happy 420...got 10 outside yesterday in solo's....waiting on the rest of the seeds to finish still...:watchplant:

What a wonderful week it has been, and everything is starting to blossom again, along with the 5 germed seeds of WW I put out yesterday

Germ'n tonight. I was too busy with work this weekend, but I will make sure my seeds are getting ready tonight.

puttin out about 20 more 2day fellas, just checked lastnight and the seeds were ready...2 bad it was like 12 at night...i hafta wait until i get outta work 2day to do it :/ ...o well its gonna be a good season!

whats up with this cold spell?? i thought we were in the clear guys :confused2: ....and its supposed to rain this weekend looks like the girls might be spending time inside this weekend :watchplant: :bongin:

Yeah, my projected move date is June 13. I am going to wait it out a little and be sure. How is everything going with you BT?

:eek: ah i should have waited...i got 2 excited for the warm weather...35 babies outside and now this...i started a thread asking a question but nobody replied yet maybe you know, i have never grown indoors or transferred plants from in to outdoor...do you think i would be safe if i brought them in under 18/6 hr lighting under flouros for about a week or 2 or whenever the warm weather comes back?? i feel so stupid lol ive never encountered this problem before but i really thought we were in the clear...atleast i know for the years to come...patience patience patience:fid:

BigTree420 said:
whats up with this cold spell?? i thought we were in the clear guys :confused2: ....and its supposed to rain this weekend looks like the girls might be spending time inside this weekend :watchplant: :bongin:
I know bummer...I had 7 plants I had to go out and cover up with bottles for a few days, and it seems like they all are doing fine. Lets get some warm weather up in here

BigTree420 said:
:eek: ah i should have waited...i got 2 excited for the warm weather...35 babies outside and now this...i started a thread asking a question but nobody replied yet maybe you know, i have never grown indoors or transferred plants from in to outdoor...do you think i would be safe if i brought them in under 18/6 hr lighting under flouros for about a week or 2 or whenever the warm weather comes back?? i feel so stupid lol ive never encountered this problem before but i really thought we were in the clear...atleast i know for the years to come...patience patience patience:fid:

I'm betting they'll be juuuust fine big'..

Latest posts

Back