ur biggest blunt ever smoked

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BudGrower

Reaction score
hi guyz

do u have a pic of ur biggest blunt ??

heres mine :D had bigger but couldnt find a pic

anyway these were in pakistan where the best hash n weed ever :D

DSC00440.JPG

DSC00464.JPG

I used to smoke alot of blunts in my younger days, but really now I hate it I just feel like it kills all the good flavor. One time though we did roll a three paper long 3/8 oz. joint.

Lemon Jack said:
I used to smoke alot of blunts in my younger days, but really now I hate it I just feel like it kills all the good flavor. One time though we did roll a three paper long 3/8 oz. joint.

hw do u smoke it nw ??

Lemon Jack said:
I've tried to smoke blunts and couldn't stand them. I smoke an occasional cigar and I smoke more pipe tobacco than anyone in the world and I purposefully inhale neither. Inhaling tobacco just makes me cough like mad, which results in coughing out all the pot smoke with the cigar wrapper. Uncool.

I stopped smoking blunts when I stopped smoking crappy week (schwagg)

I agree, it kills the flavor. And I'm too ripped after a couple hits anyways.

Too answer the question though....the biggest was one of those XL sized Phillies. That thing looked like it was rolled at the factory too! It was the first thing me and my bro did when we went to Cabo....found some weed, rolled a blunt, smoked it on a secluded beach as the sun went down....good times.

I've never seend a blunt wrapped in hash...I'd probably have to try that!

I dont have any pcitures of it but when i was 17, me and a bunch of friends all pitched in on 420 and rolled a Superblunt(they sell them at headshops) we stuffed a little over a half ounce in that bad boy. :)

The Hemp Goddess said:
I have never in over 40 years of smoking ever smoked a blunt.

What a shocker:eek: THG.

I had you pegged for a forties and blunt gal for sure. :D :D

I rolled a zip of some brick weed in a blank page of the phone book for a party one time years ago. It was pretty decent for brick schwagg. Fun party to say the least.

akhockey said:
I rolled a zip of some brick weed in a blank page of the phone book for a party one time years ago. It was pretty decent for brick schwagg. Fun party to say the least.

Wow that sounds . . . .uh . .unhealthy lol.

dman1234 said:
What a shocker:eek: THG.

I had you pegged for a forties and blunt gal for sure. :D :D
Lol....yeah here pants all baggy, maybe a hoodie on. dabrat-194x300.jpg

Latest posts

Back