Urgent Confirmation of a Hermie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
confirmation granted
Hey Big or anyone

Really enjoying following your grow.

I have a question.

I'm approx 8 weeks into flower.

Some of the plants fan leaves are starting to yellow. I know this natural in many ways, but just wondering if I should be doing something more here.

PH in soil is around 7 which I am slowly bringing down.

Do you think more Cal/Mag or giving overall nutrients.

See attached

Attachments

• IMG_20220414_115111_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20220414_115111_HDR.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 11
looks good Amigo…the fade is normal as the plant nears the end of its life cycle

i would continue to feed her whatever you are doing for at least two more weeks and then some plain water for 5-10 days before harvest

Thanks Big,

I haven't been feeding them much at all lately. Just a little Cal/Mag every second watering.

Cheers

my pleasure

yeah , feeding them now is ok…if you have any nutrients that are high in phosphorus give them a shot or two

funny thing about cannabis plants , as long as there is an availability of all nutrients , they feed on what they need the most

and right now when they are fruiting or flowering , they like phosphorus

and yes , a little cal mag every now and then does a body good!

my pleasure

yeah , feeding them now is ok…if you have any nutrients that are high in phosphorus give them a shot or two

funny thing about cannabis plants , as long as there is an availability of all nutrients , they feed on what they need the most

Thanks Mate,

Hopefully a good ending to this little test.

Certainly learnt a lot, and will be much better prepared come August/September here in OZ

Cheers

He
my pleasure

Hey Mate,

I hope everything is going well.

Do you reckon this is ready to harvest?

I'm guessing yes.

Cheers,
Muggy

Attachments

• IMG_20220428_091551.jpg
    IMG_20220428_091551.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20220428_091554.jpg
    IMG_20220428_091554.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20220428_091620.jpg
    IMG_20220428_091620.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 5
He

Hey Mate,

I hope everything is going well.

Do you reckon this is ready to harvest?

I'm guessing yes.

Cheers,
Muggy

looking good Muggy

but if it was me I would wait another week to 10 days

if you have a small microscope , take a look at those trichomes and see if they are mostly clear , cloudy , or amber

cheers

looking good Muggy

if you have a small microscope , take a look at those trichomes and see if they are mostly clear , cloudy , or amber

cheers
Hey Buddy,
Thanks. I've had another closer look and they are mostly clear, and just starting to turn white.
A week to 10 days sounds about right, but I'll monitor them everyday and see.
Thanks again.
Your little girls seem to be coming along well.
Cheers Muggy

looking good Muggy

cheers
Hey Mate,

Getting there.
See attached image.

Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_20220501_105611.jpg
    IMG_20220501_105611.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20220501_105558.jpg
    IMG_20220501_105558.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 7
looking good Muggy

cheers
Hey Big,

I pulled them up accept one baby up 5 days ago.
Ended up with a whole lot of tiny buds like the attached image. I put an average size one on a stupid face mask for scale. Still need to do a final trim before I stick them in a mason jar.

In hind site I probably should have left them a bit longer, but they are smelling really good.

I'll keep an eye on the one I left in. It seems to be just thickening up daily. See image.

All in all I think the test grow went pretty well, considering it was bag seed, and I wasn't sure on the genetics. My conclusion is that the prior grow was stuffed up considering the poor quality of the smoke and the abundance of bag seed. I can already tell this will be 100 percent better quality. No seeds found yet either.

Has a lot of issues along the way from heat waves to torrential rain, late start, etc etc

Made mistakes, learnt a lot from you guys and re-taught myself plenty of things as well.

Thanks heaps for your help. I'll put a post out covering the lot once I've tested the smoke when it's finished curing.

Cheers,
Muggy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_20220511_143349.jpg
    IMG_20220511_143349.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20220511_143319.jpg
    IMG_20220511_143319.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 5
Hey Big,

Ended up with a whole lot of tiny buds like the attached image. I put an average size one on a stupid face mask for scale. Still need to do a final trim before I stick them in a mason jar.

In hind site I probably should have left them a bit longer, but they are smelling really good.

I'll keep an eye on the one I left in. It seems to be just thickening up daily. See image.

All in all I think the test grow went pretty well, considering it was bag seed, and I wasn't sure on the genetics. My conclusion is that the prior grow was stuffed up considering the poor quality of the smoke and the abundance of bag seed. I can already tell this will be 100 percent better quality. No seeds found yet either.

Has a lot of issues along the way from heat waves to torrential rain, late start, etc etc

Made mistakes, learnt a lot from you guys and re-taught myself plenty of things as well.

Thanks heaps for your help. I'll put a post out covering the lot once I've tested the smoke when it's finished curing.

Cheers,
Muggy

enjoy that harvest Muggy!

nothing like smoking your own herbs!

what kind of fragrances are you getting?

Hey Big,

Cheers,
Muggy
So that is why people are wearing masks? To disguise weed? I have been wondering for, er, how long has it been? 2 years? ;) Nice looking buds Mug…

Latest posts

Back