urgent help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SirSmoke-a-Lot

Reaction score
Ok I just realized I don't have any more blunts and the joint paper I bought doesn't light up properly and keeps going out. I tried making a pipe out of foil paper but its not working!! doesn't stay lit long enough for anything... what can i do??? I want to smoke right now!!

thats what im going to do.. i made one a long time back but i made two holes, one for the air, and the oher i just stuck my blunt in and thats how i smoked it... what can i use.. tin foil and just put holes in it?

dont use tin foil.....why wont it burn?...is it wet?...

SirSmoke-a-Lot said:
thats what im going to do.. i made one a long time back but i made two holes, one for the air, and the oher i just stuck my blunt in and thats how i smoked it... what can i use.. tin foil and just put holes in it?

thats how i used to do them many moons ago :p

Make a Carbuerator.
Take a cardboard tube(Aluminum Foil tubes work better-stiffer),
Cut a hole about 3 inches from one end.Make the diameter about the size of your pinky.
Take a 5x5 peice of foil and press your pinky into the middle and close your other hand around the pinky and pull up some till you got a little bowl.
Now trim the foil so the edge is even around it.
Place the bowl in the hole and seal around the edges of the foil with tape.
Now you can control the air underneathy with your hand on the non-business end.

Gb

Tons of ways to smoke

Use a pop can and crush it so it makes a bowl area and poke holes thru for the screen, works best with a carb in the end of the can.

Use a paper towel tube or toilet paper and poke a hole thru it near the end , use you foil for a screen, great homade staemroller.

Take 2 litter bottle cut the bottom off, make a homade bowel that will go were the cap goes but removable.
Fill you kitchen sink full with clean water.
Remove the hommade bowl and stick the bottle down in the water with the cap end up put the bowl on the cap end and light the bowl as you draw the jug slowly upwards then when the bottle is not quite out of the water remove the bowl and plung the bottle down into the water as you attemt to inhale all the smoke from the end of the bottle - atomic bong

5/16 deepwell socket and a foil screen- quick and easy.

I bet i got more give me a sec.

I forgot about poking a hole in the foil.
I've used foil when I was in a pinch-you just don't want it burning too hot.
Gb

4u2sm0ke said:
dont use tin foil.....why wont it burn?...is it wet?...

its not wet... it burns but for like a second... then goes out... i know thats what its supposed to do, but it won't smoke up like real bongs.

On top of a plastic bong... ive got my pen in the one hole.. and ive got the rush hole done... can i just duct tape tin foil for the bowl? just make it into a cone shape... thanks.

Get toilet paper tube....cut 1/2 hole 2 inches from one end..put foil as screen and push foil in a 1/2 inch deep...then take needle and poke some hole in the foil..put bunk weed in hole...put mouth on one end and one hand on other end..light with liter...keep it burning while you inhale and hold it for like 4 min. 20 seconds...gotit...Hurry go get HIGH

carve a carrot into a short chillum shape hole thru it and carve hole in the wide top where stem way of carrot make the hole on opposin end connect to hole where stem was but that be a small one like use an inside ink tube from a pel or somethin i like em actually and make one evry time we got carrots in the fridge. and it dont taste like carrots when u smoke it. u can use apples too. same principal applies

Latest posts

Back