URGENT-Need YOUR Help- They have OUTLAWED PERSONAL GROWING FOR MEDICAL USE IN ISRAEL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IRXMJ

Growing for Israel's Sick
Reaction score
URGENT

- We Need YOUR Help -

They have OUTLAWED PERSONAL GROWING FOR MEDICAL USE IN ISRAEL

Please join us in our struggle, support us on Facebook, join our groups, LIKE OUR GROUPS AND SHARE & SPREAD THE WORD.

You can read more on our web site:
RXMJ.ORG - Help Us Help Israel's Sick, Ill, and Dying.

Please click on the links and join us at Facebook and here, there, and everywhere where you can help us NOT TAKE A HUGE STEP BACKWARDS.

IRXMJ.ORG
Help Us Help Israel's Sick, Ill, and Dying

Read the rules: no spam, no politics, no live links.

wow, I thought we all believed in the same freedoms, and that we could rally and support when necessary those countries and states that need them.

IRXMJ said:
wow, I thought we all believed in the same freedoms, and that we could rally and support when necessary those countries and states that need them.

we can, but this site also has rules to follow, no spam, no politics, no live links

IRXMJ said:

We can do that without the live links though....nobody is pissing on your cause...just trying to keep our members safe.

Latest posts

Back