Urgent Plz Help!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotten_socks420

'N The Mountains YO!
Reaction score
Whats up guys I had an interview with lowes thursday and they called me back right now and told me I need to take a piss test. Now I am legal but I dont know what I should do, should I just give them my script or should I go get a drink thing they sell??? WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :eek:

If you have a prescription I would take the prescription with me to the drug test and explain it is a medication. One of the first things they ask you when you go to take a piss test is if you are on any medications. I am not sure of Lowe's policy though or what the laws are in your state. Is it against the law to not hire someone if they fail a drug test due to a prescribed medicine? But if it was me I would just take my prescription with me to the testing center and explain it. That is what I would do, but again I do not know anything about the laws or Lowe's policies.

-SSF-

Yea thats what I was thinking..... hmm oh well i mean if they dont hire me that would be a form of discrimination, and you kno, whats the worst thats gunna happen, im not gunna have a job? to late! lol

if they are anything like walmart, your script will be useless and they wont hire you.

i now have to burn my computer and sell my house and change my name, i typed their name into the internet, im sure they will be at my door any minute. LOL

Latest posts

Back