Urgent

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not a movie or a tv person but boy i looked forward to the trilogy every year .We would get nephews friends family and have 14 peeps going .Most saw it three times in the theater ,most owned the dvds and most got suckered in to the dvd set with extended versions .
When my Brother,Bil and nephews get together we recite a lot of it. My love started at 16 with reading the trilogy and being stoned .
Gimli ,Son of Gloin is a handsome SOB
I have been a Tolkien fan since grade school, starting with The Hobbit. Love the trilogy movies. They adhered to the books very well. The Hobbit movie trilogy strayed from the book and disappointed me. The new Amazon series is plain woke junk. I don’t know if it is true to The Simarillion but I highly doubt it. The Simarillion was a tough read. I even tried to labor thru it on a ‘book on tape’ when I had a 2 hour commute to work. Boring…

I have been a Tolkien fan since grade school, starting with The Hobbit. Love the trilogy movies. They adhered to the books very well. The Hobbit movie trilogy strayed from the book and disappointed me. The new Amazon series is plain woke junk. I don’t know if it is true to The Simarillion but I highly doubt it. The Simarillion was a tough read. I even tried to labor thru it on a ‘book on tape’ when I had a 2 hour commute to work. Boring…
same here it didnt grab me like the hobbit and the lord of the rings!
I have 2 nephews 36 and 41 and all three of us own a Sting
they were young and they flipped out and as all of us ,still holds a place of honor in our homes

same here it didnt grab me like the hobbit and the lord of the rings!
I have 2 nephews 36 and 41 and all three of us own a Sting
they were young and they flipped out and as all of us ,still holds a place of honor in our homes
1672930749255.png

Latest posts

Back