Urine in hydro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you find urine as fertilizer yuck then maybe you should think about leaving the planet for Mars cause sorry to tell you but soil is urine and poo from many different species.
worm poo for one is a good fertilizer that is used.
and think about urea. we use it in professional horticulture as a quick start fertilizer.
and we also use horse manure and piss to fertilize our tomatoes which by the way many other use and have used for millenia.

I find it strange to think of something completely natural and harmless as yuck.
Rather use my pee than some shit that's been made by some company using chemicals and waste products from chemical snd metal industry.
That's yuck to me.

And to insinuate that my plants don't look good... well I really thought this forum is a bit different than mjp.
But apparently not.

Before posting ignorant posts with insinuations you should maybe try it and see for yourself.
You know nothing about me and my knowledge and just because I am not megalomaniac and have not forgotten that I am human and live on Earth and not some fantasy planet out of plastic and concrete, doesn't mean I don't know what I am talking about.
But some people are born perfect and all-knowing.
Nuff said good bye. I will look around for another forum

Last edited:
Using urea and peeing in your garden are 2 very different things. Feces from animals that eat meat contain disease nd parasites. Inadequate disposal of urine and feces is one of the greatest health hazards there is. While some animals feces may be okay and some urea products may be okay, ras urine and ffeces from meat eaters can be dangerous--they are far from harmless. LOL--one of the reasons that I always made sure I was current on my tetanus shot.

You really should just take a deep breathe and calm down. Take it from a plumber when I tell you that pee and feces, while they may be natural, are not harmless. Not all natural things are beneficial. Arsenic is also natural

Latest posts

Back