USB Digital Microscope

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one ... Bought in Ebay ... Costed less then 30 bucks goes to 200x. From China.

I have the Carson Zorb it does a decent job of taking pictures but you have got to either take a laptop to the garden or bring the garden to the pc to take pics. Wish you could go take pics and then bring them to the pc.

ziggyross said:
Wish you could go take pics and then bring them to the pc.

I've been wondering if there's a microscope that can do this. Is there?

No just use a jewlers loupe placed in front my camera and set to macro and works like charm fur me! Good luck findin yur pic of choices life be fun journy aint it ;)

BWD

DiamondJim420 said:
I've been wondering if there's a microscope that can do this. Is there?

There are several microscopes that you can but they can be expensive. There is a childs toy called the eyeclops that you can take to the garden shoot pics and bring back to the tv and I think the pc also. It's almost impossible to find it in stores but you can find them online and on ebay.

Here's a few hxxp://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=eyeclops&_sacat=2568&_odkw=&LH_ItemCondition=1000&_osacat=2568

BackWoodsDrifter said:
No just use a jewlers loupe placed in front my camera and set to macro and works like charm fur me! Good luck findin yur pic of choices life be fun journy aint it ;)

BWD

Good alternative, THANKS!

Latest posts

Back