used fox farm for veg, need to go flowering but tigerbloom is bad. can i use dyna gro

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony8404

Reaction score
Hello guys,

Well, I took a break for a while and wanted to start back up with a grow.

So i started with two regular marijuana seeds nothing special just some regular.

I started with Foxfarm hydro nutes and i am at the point where i need to switch to flowering.

Well, I just noticed the tiger bloom i have that is half full is no longer good. So instead of messing the grow up i just redid the past week to get buy until i get some more tiger bloom.

Well, since i will be at the store i should just get new grow, bloom and tiger bloom but that will be around 60 dollars and really do not have that extra cash.

So i am here to ask since i used fox farm nutes for the vegging stage can i use something like Dyna-Grow for flowering stage?????

I also have the Fox Farm trio additives which i was just reading where people have said you can use the tri additives of fox farm and use them with Dyna Grow. Is this true?

I was thinking of switching nutes anyways once i ran out of Fox Farm just to see a difference since Fox Farm is all i have ever used...

Can anyone give some guidance or advice here.

I would like to start the switch over to 18/6 but since i just redid last weeks feeding i have some time but would like to get going by weeks end.

I am home today and can take a ride to the store for dyna grow if i can use that inplace of fox farm for the rest of the grow.

Thanks!

Yes, you can change your brand of nutes. I haver never had any problem doing that. I really like GH Flora series. It comes in 3 parts, but you can buy just the micro and bloom and use the Lucas formula if you like.

I don't understand this: "...I would like to start the switch over to 18/6...". If you are switching to flowering, you want a 12/12 li8ght schedule, unless it is an auto and then 20/4 is best the entire grow.

ops, i meant 12/12...

I just cannot decide on GH flora seris or Dyna Gro now...

Like you said hemp goddess, i can just get the gro and bloom of GH and use the lucas formula.

I thought I heard that you can use Dyna Gro and the three additives from Fox Farm which are the beastie, open sesame and cha-ching but not sure going to do a search on that next.

I was all set to get the Dyna but then read a bit which just put me back to deciding GH or Dyna.

I do not mind Fox Farm but want to try different this time as i said the last time i bought Fox Farm once i run out going to try something different or simplier.

like i said right now i am just growing regular street bud nothing special.

Hello guys,

Well, I took a break for a while and wanted to start back up with a grow.

So i started with two regular marijuana seeds nothing special just some regular.

I started with Foxfarm hydro nutes and i am at the point where i need to switch to flowering.

Well, I just noticed the tiger bloom i have that is half full is no longer good. So instead of messing the grow up i just redid the past week to get buy until i get some more tiger bloom.

Well, since i will be at the store i should just get new grow, bloom and tiger bloom but that will be around 60 dollars and really do not have that extra cash.

So i am here to ask since i used fox farm nutes for the vegging stage can i use something like Dyna-Grow for flowering stage?????

I also have the Fox Farm trio additives which i was just reading where people have said you can use the tri additives of fox farm and use them with Dyna Grow. Is this true?

I was thinking of switching nutes anyways once i ran out of Fox Farm just to see a difference since Fox Farm is all i have ever used...

Can anyone give some guidance or advice here.

I would like to start the switch over to 18/6 but since i just redid last weeks feeding i have some time but would like to get going by weeks end.

I am home today and can take a ride to the store for dyna grow if i can use that inplace of fox farm for the rest of the grow.

Thanks!
hey bud go with the dyna gro bloom I've used it alone with nothing else in bloom except for i use dyna gro mag pro also for a magnesium supplement and I use molasses the last 3 weeks of flowering along with the dyna gro bloom and mag pro look at my outdoor grow dyna gro is killer stuff and is cheap and easy to use I don't ph any water after adding it never had any problems using it!!! I'm I will always rep dyna gro they have work very well for me over the years used to use FF stuff I've experimented with go stuff also I'll stick with my dyna gro

Pm me if u decide to use dyna gro and I'll school u on how I use it I have used it for years indoor and out in tell u the amount of ml I use I go way over the recommendation on the bottle at the end of flower like it says 5 ml I use 12 at end of flowering but those are on huge outdoor plants indoor I used 8 ml at the end of flowering before I flush just let me know :48:

kind bud,

Thanks for the input.

The only thing is at the only store i can get nutes from only has Dyna Gro Bloom and Dyna Gro Grow. No other Dyna products that i see unless they have them in a different section on their web page.

Not only that i just saw GH Micro "HardWater" is 29.75 a gallon. Plus the GH Bloom is 10.00 a quart. If i get the gallon that would be just about 30.

So if i get the Dyna Gro i would be at 40 with tax!

Plus, i have Fox Farm beastie, cha-ching and open sesame which i just read you can use with Dyna Gro series but not sure how good it is...

Amazons got mag pro but u can use any magnesium supplement doesn't matter just been using theirs for years the dyna grow a quart will fill about 200 gallons of water idk about the gh stuff only experimented with it for my 20 big 8-12ft plant I used a gallon of bloom and grow all Mr nutrients costed about 200 bucks including the mag pro, pro tek, foliage pro, and molasses go with what u think is best for u just throwing out my opinion

And yeah u can run those with dyna group bloom they are weaker additives the bloom is ur main note I've ran outdoors on just dyna group that turned out great take a look at my grow in my sig

One thing though, I am using a DWC setup. Using a 400 watt HPS light and grow tent that is 4x4x8.

I really like the General Hydroponics Flora nutes with DWC. I have tried the Dyna Grow and did not have that great of luck with it in hydro. I do know though that Kindbud kicks butt with it--she has amazing plants.

I'd go with the Gh for dwc I have no experience running it in a hydro situation in soil it rocks but I'd take hemp goddess word on the hydro I know if the dyna gro sits it has salt build up in the bottom I dont know about using it in hydro so go with the gh :48:

Well,

I went and got the Dyna gro bloom and grow.

I also have Fox Farm cha-ching, beastie bloomz and open sesame.

I have not been able to find by searching google for anyone who uses dyna gro bloom and grow with Fox Farm additives. Not sure how to do it... should i follow the dyna gro schedule and then the fox farm schedule for adding the additives??

If using fox farm additives is not a good idea then should i use cal mag or dyna gro mag pro?

I know kind bud told me to use Dyna Mag Pro but i really do not want to buy more anything or mix a bunch of stuff.. trying to keep it simple.

I also see that people are using Aquashield with dyna gro nutes. Is that what i should do since i am using a DWC system??

I know protekt is a silica that helps the cells and heat/cold shock but does it help roots like aquashield?

Since i want to order Aquashield now i was thinking to either get Protekt or Mag pro. which is more beneficial?

Latest posts

Back