using a lab to determine sex of cannabis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ganjier

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Has anyone used these services? I am looking into it as we speak. Not sure of a reputable company yet, but it seems you just take a small cut of a leaf and smudge it in the test sample, mail it off and the results are sent via email. This can be done as early as 2 weeks in veg which would save me a ton of time, space, and $.

$15 per sample, 2-5 business days to test after receiving, and results are emailed as a pdf. I am looking at Leaf Works .com Farmer Freeman has a lot of good reviews also. They have a smash test, so you dont even have to send off a leaf.

Last edited:
Well I decided to go with Farmer Freeman EZ-XY. I am waiting on my smash test kit.

I’m looking forward to see what becomes of this test. Technology has advanced so fast. It makes my head spin that they can do such things.

I’m looking forward to see what becomes of this test. Technology has advanced so fast. It makes my head spin that they can do such things.
After a look into the company it seems Farmer freeman has been around since 2015. I just hear about this a few months ago on a youtube channel. There are a lot of Farmer freeman youtube videos, I am watching people cut their samples on there as I type this.

I liked farmer freeman because he is on my coast, and the price is right, along with a lot of people using him. He should sex mine for free for adverting, lol. My seedlings are 14 days old, I should know what sex they are days after I send in my samples. Waiting on test kit to show up, and then it is going right out.

After a look into the company it seems Farmer freeman has been around since 2015. I just hear about this a few months ago on a youtube channel. There are a lot of Farmer freeman youtube videos, I am watching people cut their samples on there as I type this.

I liked farmer freeman because he is on my coast, and the price is right, along with a lot of people using him. He should sex mine for free for adverting, lol. My seedlings are 14 days old, I should know what sex they are days after I send in my samples. Waiting on test kit to show up, and then it is going right out.
Much easier option.

Much easier option.
If room was not an issue, I would be running clones and such with a separate veg room and all, but I am slightly restricted until my state gets it head out of its ass.

Latest posts

Back