Using a mixer to break off the trichomes

ROSTERMAN

I'm The Guy Your Mom Warned You about.
Reaction score
Paint mud mixer on end of drill. don't over power or you will end up with all green hash
1621359558747.png

pute

Staff member
Reaction score
I just use a mixture of Ice, water and a silk screen. Dry ice is for kief. Pressing kief right now as a matter of fact.....I never had crabs but sure like eating crab.....$50 a lb now....way more expensive that lobster.

Hippie420

Reaction score
I bought a cheap-o cement mixer from Harbor Freight. Works like a charm. Ask Yoop!

pute

Staff member
Reaction score
Cement mixer....how much do you make at a time....must be a bunch. I use a 5 gal bucket, dry ice, water, wooden spoon and 4 bags. I get somewhere between 20 and 25 grams form a lb of fan/sugar leaves.

JoseyWales

Reaction score
Cement mixer....how much do you make at a time....must be a bunch. I use a 5 gal bucket, dry ice, water, wooden spoon and 4 bags. I get somewhere between 20 and 25 grams form a lb of fan/sugar leaves.
I have a question, BC i just don't know. If i were to use that to make butter how much would i need for a pound. My wife makes butter for Brownies.

bigsur51

Reaction score
I have a question, BC i just don't know. If i were to use that to make butter how much would i need for a pound. My wife makes butter for Brownies.
i use about an ounce of ground up flowers per brownie mix

they are called penis in the dirt brownies...penis because I can’t say ****

1/2” inch by 1/2” inch piece does the job

Hippie420

Reaction score
Depends. I always just go by eyeball. Never bothered to weigh it. Small batches just mean less ice and water.
Thing I like about making bubble hash is it can go straight from the plant to the mixer. No need to dry/cure.

pute

Staff member
Reaction score
Yup, can be smoked in hours not weeks. Watch for mold. I let it sit out for a week before putting it in a container. Oh, I also break it into smaller clumps for mold mitigation as well.

Hippie420

Reaction score
Same here. I put it in a large rectangular Pyrex bowl and chop it up with a single edge razor blade once or twice a day until it gets just right, then it gets weighed and compressed into little one or two gram pucks. Wrap it in tin foil, chuck 'em in a zip lock bag, and stuff that in a Tupperware bowl with lid, and into the freezer it goes. Keeps the buzz and taste for years.