using nutes with happyfrog soil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cleanbuds

Reaction score
How do you add nutrition properly to happyfrog? The soil is already balanced with nutrients and after 4 weeks of veg I don't see any reason to add anything until maybe I'm flowering. But then again I have no idea how fast this should be growing.

I've read over and over that most nutes sold are too strong for cannabis and should be applied at half or even quarter strength and that a common mistake most new growers make it to over nutrition their plants.

So this may be a dumb question but let's say the soil has really good N so when I add flowering nutes I shouldn't add as much N?

I really don't want to add anything that I don't understand or just pour in mixtures on top of mixtures....

If anyone can help me out with any info on this I would really appreciate it!! Thanks and good growing vibes!

The pic is my hybrid at about 4-5 weeks is that how far along it should be? (The hole in the leaf is from the fan and I get a slight droop sometimes when watering cuz I'm still new to this) and ignore that 3rd small one it's new

View attachment 20150406_102609.jpg

I would start feeding at 3 weeks with half-strength nutes while in happy frog. If your vegging a long time...6-8 weeks, then I top with worm castings at week 3. The N in the soil runs out.
I would definitely add the worm castings now.

Thanks rosebud that's what I was thinking and yeah I do plan to give this one 8 weeks in veg

Latest posts

Back