VA late season grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LilDad

Reaction score
Hey folks,

We’re in Richmond, VA and since legalization takes effect July 2nd and I have zero experience growing can I get some suggestions for a small (1 or 2 plant outdoor-grow) that satisfies the following:

1. Something I can get a harvest on if germinated at the end of June/beginning of July,
2. Something that doesn’t stink to high heaven as we live in a neighborhood,
3. Something that can live outdoors without a great deal of maintenance,
4. Indica

Any thoughts?

Welcome dad, I grow indoor and the average harvest time is 9 weeks. Out door is much longer. So, can you get something to harvest in VA? My guess is yes. I don't know your weather so I can only guess. Here in Colorado there would be no chance. Good luck. Hopefully the East Coast guys will chime in on this one.

Hey folks,

We’re in Richmond, VA and since legalization takes effect July 2nd and I have zero experience growing can I get some suggestions for a small (1 or 2 plant outdoor-grow) that satisfies the following:

1. Something I can get a harvest on if germinated at the end of June/beginning of July,
2. Something that doesn’t stink to high heaven as we live in a neighborhood,
3. Something that can live outdoors without a great deal of maintenance,
4. Indica

Any thoughts?

I live in Virginia. When the weed flowers it is going to smell unless you use a tent with a charcoal filter. I grow indoors and use Ona Gel if I have to. I seal my grow room very tight then use the gel in the next room. You probably want to grow an auto-flower strain. They are ready for harvest in about 10-11 weeks. You can grow them indoors and outdoors during your time frame. The Indicas are probably easier to grow then a Sativa like a haze. A hybrid is easy to grow too. There are so many of them out there.

Latest posts

Back