Vape One.........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Reaction score
Need a little help from the family.....bought a vape one and was wondering what do set urs at? Any tips/advice would be deeply appriciated! Thnx family!

I am on my second one and have enjoyed it thoroughly. According to the website 374F is the best and this is what I have always used.

Hi Chef, and congrats. Is it the vapir one? The black one that sounds like a hairdryer? I ran that one at 342. The one i have now I run at 383. After you use it a while you will figure out how hot is right for you. Enjoy and remember the lower fan setting gives you more vape then the high setting. Hope that helps.

Rosebud said:
Hi Chef, and congrats. Is it the vapir one? The black one that sounds like a hairdryer? I ran that one at 342. The one i have now I run at 383. After you use it a while you will figure out how hot is right for you. Enjoy and remember the lower fan setting gives you more vape then the high setting. Hope that helps.
it does gracias Rosie lady
!

stevetberry said:
I am on my second one and have enjoyed it thoroughly. According to the website 374F is the best and this is what I have always used.

How long did your last one...last?

4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: chef

Here:48:

untill ya figure that VApe out:D

Just got it....cmon over we'll figure it out! \Back at ya!:48: :bong1:

Chef, I have the same one as Rosebud, and I have mine set on 419 -- I'm thinking the dryer the weed the less heat you need. The coolest thing I've done with the vape is pluck a green bud and just drop it in and vape away -- no need to quick dry anymore :) I'm still learning about mine, but I'm liking it bunches :)

HF

HemperFi said:
Chef, I have the same one as Rosebud, and I have mine set on 419 -- I'm thinking the dryer the weed the less heat you need. The coolest thing I've done with the vape is pluck a green bud and just drop it in and vape away -- no need to quick dry anymore :) I'm still learning about mine, but I'm liking it bunches :)

HF

too much water vapor int he mix when vaping wet buds :(

HemperFi said:

HF

Tnx brother im gonna rock this thing tommorow!

Latest posts

Back