Advertise On Marijuana Passion

Vape One.........

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
5,125
Reaction score
943
Need a little help from the family.....bought a vape one and was wondering what do set urs at? Any tips/advice would be deeply appriciated! Thnx family!
 

stevetberry

Well-Known Member
Joined
Sep 27, 2009
Messages
112
Reaction score
2
I am on my second one and have enjoyed it thoroughly. According to the website 374F is the best and this is what I have always used.
 

Rosebud

Organic dirt farmer
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
23,149
Reaction score
6,226
Hi Chef, and congrats. Is it the vapir one? The black one that sounds like a hairdryer? I ran that one at 342. The one i have now I run at 383. After you use it a while you will figure out how hot is right for you. Enjoy and remember the lower fan setting gives you more vape then the high setting. Hope that helps.
 

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
5,125
Reaction score
943
Rosebud said:
Hi Chef, and congrats. Is it the vapir one? The black one that sounds like a hairdryer? I ran that one at 342. The one i have now I run at 383. After you use it a while you will figure out how hot is right for you. Enjoy and remember the lower fan setting gives you more vape then the high setting. Hope that helps.
it does gracias Rosie lady
!
 

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
5,125
Reaction score
943
stevetberry said:
I am on my second one and have enjoyed it thoroughly. According to the website 374F is the best and this is what I have always used.
How long did your last one...last?
 

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
5,125
Reaction score
943
4u2sm0ke said:
:ciao: chef

Here:48:

untill ya figure that VApe out:D
Just got it....cmon over we'll figure it out! \Back at ya!:48: :bong1:
 

HemperFi

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2011
Messages
2,014
Reaction score
95
Chef, I have the same one as Rosebud, and I have mine set on 419 -- I'm thinking the dryer the weed the less heat you need. The coolest thing I've done with the vape is pluck a green bud and just drop it in and vape away -- no need to quick dry anymore :) I'm still learning about mine, but I'm liking it bunches :)

HF
 

PuffinNugs

♪♫♪
Joined
Nov 23, 2009
Messages
590
Reaction score
27
HemperFi said:
Chef, I have the same one as Rosebud, and I have mine set on 419 -- I'm thinking the dryer the weed the less heat you need. The coolest thing I've done with the vape is pluck a green bud and just drop it in and vape away -- no need to quick dry anymore :) I'm still learning about mine, but I'm liking it bunches :)

HF
too much water vapor int he mix when vaping wet buds :(
 

the chef

A Bong Hog!
Joined
Jul 24, 2009
Messages
5,125
Reaction score
943
HemperFi said:
Chef, I have the same one as Rosebud, and I have mine set on 419 -- I'm thinking the dryer the weed the less heat you need. The coolest thing I've done with the vape is pluck a green bud and just drop it in and vape away -- no need to quick dry anymore :) I'm still learning about mine, but I'm liking it bunches :)

HF
Tnx brother im gonna rock this thing tommorow!
 

Latest posts

Top