Vape!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

here2learn

Reaction score
I really want to get a vaporizer ,but i have a few questions. Is it true that its really almost sentless? I ask because I share an apartment with a non smoker, need i say more? Also like everything there is the good and the bad , which ones would you recommend ? If at all possible im trying not to spend more that 150$ but also get something thats going to work well. Thanks everyone :]

i own a box vape wit the glass n whip. and i love it personaly. i've also used the brand name "hotbox vape" and never noticed any diff in user management etc between neither. diff was mine was only 45$ and my budy's hotbox was 175$ lol
same buddy also bought one them that blows teh balloon/bag up and shaped like half circle and we hated it. it leaked vapor every where and ya had no control of how the herb was sittin in teh disk over the heat as you would wit the box style. or not as much anyway. imo it was a waste of 200$ he paid for it lol but its jus my opinion.
never tried any other style vape tho.

I like to controle my vape hit,good ole suckin power 4 me.VAPOLUTION is my choice.Many clubs w/ Vapes in area 4 $150 u get this + x-tra glass tube(bowl)and a cig lighter adapter.I DO NOT RECOMMEND VAPPING IN A DRIVING SITUATION.Mines simply 4 lunch @ work,lol.Lil piece fills the bowl and does the job.Next to my gigantic ROOR this is #2 on my fav.
A vape is a beautiful relaxing high w/ no smoke(if set correctly) to piss the roomie off.

got vape 015.jpg

got vape 016.jpg

To answer your first question. You are not using combustion, meaning you don't burn the weed. You are heating the herb to the point that the thc and canabanoids (sp?) are released. So the smell is not the same as you or anyone else knows it. It does not smell like pot. It has an aroma all its own. I have found that most good herb smells sweet. I don't think it will bother your non smoking room mate at all. Its not smoke its vapor.

I bought a vape about a month ago. I did quite a bit of reading before I bought mine. You can buy a good vape for about $150. I can tell you this, alot of the cheaper vapes are made with "questionable" materials. Meaning that some of the components can have some nasty glues and adhesives not to mention LEAD solder!!! Not good for ones health, considering these are in the path of what you inhale. I started looking for one to stop smoking. Vaping is much healthier. If you go to this site hxxp.ww.fuckcombustion.com, you will get all the answers you need. They don't put up with a bunch of b.s. or mis-information, so be civil if you post there. A few of the guys are quite opionated, but they know vapes better than anywhere I've been. There are even several vape builders that post there.
I bought a purple days. Very good for conserving meds. Plus its a simple to use. Long waiting list for the PD though. The builder of PD's only makes so many a week maybe 15-20. The myrtlezap is basically the same, just some different components. Those two are not good party vapes though. Look at the v tower or v tower extreme. Those two will knock your socks off. I only offer my opion, go to the site and be prepared to read for hours. The purple days thread is about 125 pages long.
Ok the link came up, even with the hxxp, I altered it, you get the idea.
I really suck at putting my thoughts down to a keyboard, insanity is a *****.:ignore:
hope this helps.

At the time of this post the site is down. I've had a bunch of comp problems the past two weeks, I hope the site is just down for maintenance. Keep trying!!!
Zip I hope you can go to the site and read a bit.
Dirty, Nice vape. I vape and drive, the pd makes it easy.:eek: :p

if you have the $500 to get a volcano get it. i have never met anyone not completely 100% happy with it. it is so ingeniously engineered that it is so easy to use, so easy to clean, so efficient, and the most important part-the vapor! it is the best most consistent vapor you can get and tastes AMAZING :D

yeah ive hit the digi volcano before my buddy had
with the bag its pretty decent, prefer a bong tho
and way too expensive imo

This site here https://vapingdaily.com/ gives the most detailed info on vape pens. What about the flavour - there has to tbe a little more homework to be done. Every device has it's own scent transmission.

I wouldn't say that vapes are absolutely scentless but they are much better than smoking if you consider this aspect. I myself use different vapes and eliquids. I can't say my current model (I'm not home) but eliquid is from premiumjane store I guess. There are lots of them so try, read testimonials.

I have a Solo vaporizer which works well. Even though you are not burning weed there is still "the smell". Not any where close to burning it. But if you want it undetected by a room mate that is unlikely to happen. I had to get the wife a good vaporizer here in Canada in order for her to get a Medical Licence. Since then it has been legalized in Canada now but we have a grow four plants only restriction. CHEERS!

When I just started vaping, it really seemed to be amazingly complicated. I mean, people wire coils, make DIY liquids, switch their devices, mod them, use custom software, there are mech mods that may be dangerous if you mess up and I only had a small aio device and knew that I can order juice from here, that's it. But I want to point out that in a few month of vaping I was completely familiar with all the stuff that I mentioned.

When I just started vaping, it really seemed to be amazingly complicated. I mean, people wire coils, make DIY liquids, switch their devices, mod them, use custom software, there are mech mods that may be dangerous if you mess up and I only had a small aio device and knew that I can order juice from here, that's it. But I want to point out that in a few month of vaping I was completely familiar with all the stuff that I mentioned.
Need any help with anything let me know. I do wire all my coils and make all my juice. Been doing it since 2011. Funny you should say that as I just pulled out my old mechanicals and some old rebuildables Kayfuns and going to try the old school stuff. It is all the same wattage as the new expensive stuff coming out these days. CHEERS!

Latest posts

Back