Vaporizer for flower?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrowRebel

Another Female Grower
Reaction score
Is there a vaporizer for flower instead of oil. What are they called? What do they look like?

Love my Arizer Solo 2. Had an original Solo, loved it, but the Solo 2 is improved. Tried a Pax 3, gave it to my son, as the Solo worked better.

Wow ... I didn't realize they were so expensive ... is there a good budget vaporizer?

GrowRebel, in a word, NO. A good one is not cheap, but is the only way to go. It will be money well spent and will pay you back as they make your weed go further.

GrowRebel, in a word, NO. A good one is not cheap, but is the only way to go. It will be money well spent and will pay you back as they make your weed go further.
I second Yooper420 I have the Q (good for an at home setup on desk or counter top
The solo original (not as good as the solo 2
and then the Solo 2 which I LOVE. Get extra tubes so you can reload quickly .
The Solo/ Q company Arizer has a few other smaller ones too but I never tried them
heard good things as far as portability and pocket carry.
https://arizer.com/solo2/

Wellsir ... I decided to go with the Flowermate. I got it a couple of days ago. It takes getting use to. Knowing when the chamber is spend. It turns brown, but it looks like it is still smokeable. I like the heat from the unit, I have arthritis in my hand and it feels good. The instructions say don't overcharge, but don't say how it could happen.
The charge time is long 4.5 hours, but I think I get a couple of hours out of the unit.

I decided to get a back up unit when the flowermate is recharging, and I found a desktop unit, that is electrical and does not need to be charged at the site Weedhopper posted. It's the Arizer V Tower. I ordered yesterday.

I guess it will be here sometime next week.🥳

Wellsir ... I have to say I'm happy with my vapes ... the flowermate vape is a bit harsh at times, but manageable. The V tower is nice and not as harsh with the vape. I do have to clean them every few days though. Over all I say they were good buys.😁

No good hand held or discreet models out. The available units (I have Arizer Air) all have really small chambers and you need to grind the weed pretty finely. Nothing that I have found that is worth the 5 minutes of prep work for the 2 or 3 hits you get. For the desktop though, Vapor Brothers makes a good unit and the Volcano is the holy grail.

ALD AMAZE W0W V2 is a good budget vaporizer for flower. It features ceramic convection heating technology, temperature adjustment and vibration reminder function.

You can't go wrong with the volcano. Hands down the best imo. For portable, I stay with the same brand and use the Mighty.

Latest posts

Back