Vaporizer is on the way!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Stoney Bud

I just bought a vaporizer! It's been shipped today!

Oh boy, oh boy! A new toy!

Something else to help me play with my weed!

VAPORKING vaporizer ceramic technology vapor king box

Toys are good.

Vaporizer, shipping:
Total: $74.90

Stoney me and the other Grunt will be down to help ya break that sucker in. :p

bmello, yes, I did. I can't wait to try this thing out! My docs pissed at me for smoking. She can tell I smoke. I get chewed out every year and this might make it better!

Bro's Grunt! Hey, you guys just hop on a bus and get here! Just watch out for my guard cat!

Thanks gottalovebud! I think I'm going to have fun with my new toy!

hey stoney..congrats on the "new toy'...but I'm bettin' you ain't gonna like it. Just a feeling have from reading your preferences on smoke 'n such.

I tried one about a year or so back. Reminded me of "kissin' through a screen door", if you can follow that..;)..or another analogy.."sex with the sheets between you"..:p :eek:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Stoney me and the other Grunt will be down to help ya break that sucker in. :p

*flailing in the wind on the bumper of the car*:D

I know exactly what you mean Hick. It just seems to be missing something.

Hick said:
hey stoney..congrats on the "new toy'...but I'm bettin' you ain't gonna like it. Just a feeling have from reading your preferences on smoke 'n such.
Hick said:

I tried one about a year or so back. Reminded me of "kissin' through a screen door", if you can follow that.. ..or another analogy.."sex with the sheets between you"..

Ha! Thanks Hick. Because of the method of heating, the carbon combustion temperature of 451 degrees F will never be reached. That’s the part that saves your lungs. It also eliminates the carbonized “flavor” of the burnt particles that give weed it’s distinctive smell and taste.

Only the Goodies are inhaled according to what I’ve read.

I’ll smoke a hit out of the pipe and then four out of the vaporizer.

Wasted, but not so much shit in my lungs.

That sounds like a good thing.

rockydog said:
I know exactly what you mean Hick. It just seems to be missing something.

Ha! Hey Rockydog! That Avatar you have is one INTENSE kid! That pic keeps freakin me out!

When you're high, it really looks.........Intense! Ha!

Stoney Bud said:
Ha! Hey Rockydog! That Avatar you have is one INTENSE kid! That pic keeps freakin me out!

When you're high, it really looks.........Intense! Ha!

Let me share my experience. I keep mine set 12 o'clock, dont quite pack a half bowl and it works great. Pack to much of a bowl get it close to the heat and it will burn. Takes about 10 min to heat up, the bowl does get HOT after couple bowls so what I did was take a old glove off, used the pinkie and put that over the glass, works great. Keep the bowl loose get better air flow. The slower the hit usally the better. Hits are great just after a good stir. Watch out when "refilling" and dont touch the glass....its also really hot..:D learned that the hard way. VaporKing best vape for the money.... thats all stoney let me know how it works for ya..

Vaporking (Custom).JPG

Thanks for the advice Doc. We have to have as many ways to smoke our weed as possible!

Yes please keep us informed when you get it, I am very curious...:p

bmello said:
Yes please keep us informed when you get it, I am very curious...:p
Heck, I might have to just slide over there to you and smoke it up!

If I get really high, will you take advantage of me?

Hahahahaaha

Or I can take the 1st few hits so I can show you how it works and then you can take over????

Stoney Bud said:
Heck, I might have to just slide over there to you and smoke it up!

If I get really high, will you take advantage of me?

Hahahahaaha

As much as you want, come on by!!!!;)

haha you freaks.

yeah dude vaporizers rule! you get alot more THC out of your plant then just smoking with a lighter and pipe. you WILL get really high hahahahha

bmello said:
As much as you want, come on by!!!!;)
You kidder! I'd feel like a cradle robber! You're still a youngster.

You'd probly smoke me under the table!

Doc, you hide your eyes!

Stoney Bud said:
You kidder! I'd feel like a cradle robber! You're still a youngster.

You'd probly smoke me under the table!

Doc, you hide your eyes!

I am not that far behind you..and I am definately not like I use to be, you might have to drag me out from under that table!!!;)

Latest posts

Back