Vaporizer Use - New User

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vegs

Reaction score
Hi all

I just got the PURP-Vap model (from VaporBros I think) vaporizer with the metal element (not the ceramic) and have a few newbie questions.

1. Does it take more MJ to get high when vaporizing or am I experiencing a new high because of the few toxins going into my body?

2. What is a good setting for the equipment via the digital read-out? I find that under 4 it's not enough and high 5's it starts to burn. Whats the magic number, per say?

3. Does it really take as long as it's taking me to use up the MJ? It is taking about 6-7 times longer then smoking a traditional bowl. How do you really know when you have used up all your MJ? When it taste like burnt popcorn?

4. To grind or break up and roll into a pellet is the question? I've heard two different thoughts on this one.

After some more calibrations I've found that I really should be at 270-320. Higher then this ends up smoldering the herb. I'm definitely getting the hang of the vaporizer and know I made the right choice getting one.

Latest posts

Back