Vaporizer ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowmo77

Are you lost
Reaction score
ok i recently bought my mom a vaporizer and i have a question. can you smoke hash in a vap? if so at what temp? i've never used one so i have no idea how it works yet. it should be here in a few days

I don't know anything about vapes but,.....if I had a son, I'd want him to be just like you !!!

thank you Cubby, i figure my mom took care of me when i needed it so its a no brainer to help her while she's dealing with cancer again.

I did some ISO in mine at 320F. I later went to 380F and made it more potent. My ISO was made with Bacardi 151 so had alot of contaminant, making a mess in the bowl.

I've tried it with bubble hash and it too made a mess, so I cant help ya with temps or anything cause I never tried it again. I just figured that bubble is clean enough for the lungs anyways...

That being said, don't let my experience hold you back. I would crank the temp up high like niteshft said, I would prolly take er as high as she can go, that should help keep the mess down and the head high.

yup.. When I do honey oil in the volcano I have it cranked all the way up.. nice thick milky bags. But they include a hash pad for keeping the mess down.. what kind of vape did you get your mom?

I got my mom on topical rubs for her knees... she bill clinton'd out, She didn't wanna inhale!

After reading this post I decided to vape up some hash oil. Not wanting to have it just run through the vape I mixed it lightly with some keif and put it in the vape. It is hitting just wonderfully. Better than puffing the hash through the bong I think.

im not sure what they style of it is called but basicly it's a little wooded box with a digital temps screen and a round thing in the center where you hook the whip in im guessing.

my self im just an ole counrty boy, i still like a homemade bong and a pack of papers. gettin high is gettin to high tech. lol

thanks warfish, i know i've only smoked hash a hand full of times and it was always really harsh thick smoke. my mom will only smoke it if she don't have to deal with the mass amounts of smoke. so when you mixed it did it produce alot of smoke or was it more vapor

sounds like a vapor bros or hot box..

Cranked this could vape some hash, but I'd say you'll get more outta the hash just eating it.

vape the bud, eat the hash.

All I am getting is vapor, although it is hitting very strong. I am feeling more high faster than if I puffed it in the bong with less strain on my lungs. It seems like I am getting a bit more out of my hash oil as well this way, although I will know more after I experiment more with it :D

lol experiment !! ya sounds like what she's lookin for then. stoned with no real smoke.

You are the best son ever slowmo. I am sorry your mom is going through cancer and you said again. Ouch.
I am starting to really like my Vapir 1. I have not done hash in it yet. It took me 3-4 days to get the hang of it. Best wishes to your mom.

thank you Rosebud, i've not always been a good son but she's always been a good mom.

Bless your heart, none of us were always good as kids. I was pretty wild and am I glad I was cuz i am boring now. I had a lot of fun with my mom, but when she would bring up how wild i was I would tell her I was wild for 5 years and had been nice for 40. She was 93 when she died and I hope I am half as nice as she spmeday.

Ok, if she is using a whip slowmo, it's gonna be a mess. I'm more inclined to agree with starwarz on this one. What kind of vape are you runnin warfish?

Anyways, trying it with the temp cranked up is worth the shot, just make sure your mom has some extra screens around cause it could clog things up pretty good. And take a few extra tokes before you hook her up, cause you'll need something for the pain, she'll be pinching your adorable cheeks a whole lot Im sure.

thanks Blanco, im a little bit to big for the cheek pinching stuff. lol

the ad that i bought it from said it has hands free and a whip whatever that means.

Latest posts

Back