vaporizers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuggs

Reaction score
Hi group, I have been reading and looking around this forum for a while and decided that I may have somthing to share-I tried a vaporizer the other day that a friend had bought
and I thought it was great!:) The problem is that they are expensive.:confused:
I tried to buy one on ebay but lost the bid twice so I tried making one. Well what I came up with was awsome and it worked every bit as well as the boughten one. I even had everything I needed laying around the house so it didn't even cost me anything. If anyone wants to know what I did just drop me an email. Cheers DLC
[email protected]

shuggs said:
Hi group, I have been reading and looking around this forum for a while and decided that I may have somthing to share-I tried a vaporizer the other day that a friend had bought
and I thought it was great!:) The problem is that they are expensive.:confused:
I tried to buy one on ebay but lost the bid twice so I tried making one. Well what I came up with was awsome and it worked every bit as well as the boughten one. I even had everything I needed laying around the house so it didn't even cost me anything. If anyone wants to know what I did just drop me an email. Cheers DLC
[email protected]
Whats up shuggs. We have a DIY section (Do It Yourself) in the forum that would be a great place for you to post your vaporizer if you have pics and everything. Just a thought.

Latest posts

Back