variety packs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dankels00

Reaction score
just wondering how they are packaged, not shipped. do you get 2 of each kind? are they seperated so you know whats what? and do you only have a 1 out of 2 chances for it to be female? has anyone had experience with any sort of variety pack? and what company gives you 10 free with a puchase? thanks

Per the rules...no discussion of packaging or shipping methods...

but to answer your question, Dr. Chronic's Nirvana mix was just that...mixed.
And they did send me 10 free, maybe because it was $100+ order.

i didnt want to know anything about shipping, like if went to the store and picked up a variety pack would the different strains be seperated or all just thrown into one. and if they are mixed can you tell whats what after flowering

Dankels00 said:
i didnt want to know anything about shipping, like if went to the store and picked up a variety pack would the different strains be seperated or all just thrown into one. and if they are mixed can you tell whats what after flowering

Thrown into one. I have a pretty good guess which one I am growing. I would hope a variety pick would have a few very different looking strains...to ease identification...if it matters. Email the seedbank and ask them.

Latest posts

Back