Veg Light Times

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2small

Reaction score
I think I may have been wrong. I have been trying to keep my plants under 12on/12off for vegitative. But, I keep hearing people saying do this for flowering. Can someone clear up how many hours of light I should be giving my plants for both veg and flowering. Thankyou

12/12 if for flowering only, they are going to start flowering even if they are still pretty small (unless they are ruderalis or something similar) you want 18 on and 6 off for veg., some people do 24 on, it's a prefernce thing at this point.

12/12 for flower.
18/6 or 24 for veg.

2small said:
I think I may have been wrong. I have been trying to keep my plants under 12on/12off for vegitative. But, I keep hearing people saying do this for flowering. Can someone clear up how many hours of light I should be giving my plants for both veg and flowering. Thankyou
Whats up 2small. Like Biffdoggie said 12/12 is for flower only. IMO i would stick your plants under 24/7 light cycle. This gives your plants more time to grow before you put them into flower. Like they say the bigger the better.

Latest posts

Back