Vegas Buffet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vegas Kid

Reaction score

I have just finished 15 days of 12 and 12. I removed the males and under performing females and on my last inspection I noticed BUGS, To be specific Thrips and two varieties of caterpillar. Growing in the desert is fine dining for the local bugs.
Thank you Rosebud for chronicling your bout with the Thrips, it certainly allowed for a quick diagnosis and reaction. I am using Monterey Garden Insect Spray, it got good reviews and since it is very early I am hoping for a knock out.

The Monterey works well as a maintenance product, if it's an infestation I use Azamax....knocks them dead.

Good luck I hope you got um all! You can stick a blue sticky trap in your room too.

keeping the entire surrounding of the room clean and sealing the room everywhere, makes the job way easier. I was susrprised how much difference it made when i moved my growspace to the other side of the house where next to it there is a shrubby terrain, i saw many pests from the bigger types, spiders lizards and what else. There's this hole in the wall with heat and light, they gota check it out, they end up inside

Latest posts

Back