Veggie Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LdyLunatic

i wanna be cool too!
Reaction score
I can't believe how big some of my stuff is already :eek: I almost fell over when i went out back and saw my garden after one day of not visiting due to rain

SOOOO much bigger and even a strawberry turning deep red already....heres a few shots

Anyone else got any veggie gardens?

Garden 001 (Small).jpg

Garden 004 (Small).jpg

peas from seed after one week :eek:

and some zuchinni ...mmmm

Garden 002 (Small).jpg

Garden 006 (Small).jpg

nice garden. lets see an update. I just planted some basil(gotta have fresh pesto) and i already have thyme, rosemary and chives established in pots on my deck.

I wanna start one, but its prob too late in the year to start one

Nice green thumb Ms. Lunatic.
I got my Maters goin outside they love the Gen Hydro left overs from my ID peppers. I don't grow Zuchini anymore. damn things and me get along too well, and I end up throwing more than 1/2 away.
I started late, so no cucumbers this year. :(

a fresh cucumber sandwich with mayo and salt and pepper is pretty darn good

tru dat!! I grow my own cukes and had the first cuke sandwhich of the year!

LdyLunatic said:
I can't believe how big some of my stuff is already :eek: I almost fell over when i went out back and saw my garden after one day of not visiting due to rain

SOOOO much bigger and even a strawberry turning deep red already....heres a few shots

Anyone else got any veggie gardens?
Hey LL ya gonna invite me over for some Strawberry shortcake? I will bring the bud you supply the shortcake. Damn i love it. :D

will you hurry up Bro......i just picked all these strawberries and they taste like shiat...i just brushed my teeth :eek: :p

heck i forgot about this thread....sorry all who stopped by :rolleyes: im such a tard sometimes :D

so i think i have some plants on steroids or something.....heres some updated pics

first up my steroid broccoli

and the second one.........my Radish....do you think i planted them too close :eek:

this is my first outdoor garden....i wanna say i helped my mum when i was a kid with her garden...but when i see how my kids "help out" ...i realize i probably didn't help much :rolleyes: sorry mummy ;)

garden 074 (Small).jpg

hmm 261 (Small).jpg

ur radishes look good, U'll know they are ready when the red radish head comes out of the ground and its about 1 1/2 inches wide Looking good man!!!!

nice....Ive got cucumbers and tomatoes popping up all around...I'll post some pix soon.

hey turkeyneck....get some pics for us ;)

heres a few from yesterday in the garden

zen step back from the radish

and yes i planted the squash too close you can see them coming out inbetween the cauliflower:eek:

Garden 003 (Small).jpg

Garden 005 (Small).jpg

Latest posts

Back