Vegging question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

theyorker

What is the maximum amount of time I can veg a plant and how long can I keep it in the same pot? If you have vegged a plant for an extended period of time with great success, please offer me your tips/suggestions.

Also, I am looking for help on how I should use my plants. I have 8 plants in 1 gallon pots and 4 plants in 3 gallon pots. What would be the best way to use these plants to get me some good weed ASAP and also produce some amazing bud on a consistent basis long term. Any detailed reads on cloning/mother plants would be mucho appreciated. Later.

i dont think there is a limt in vegin time and as far as the same pot goes u can keep them until they get rot ..... dammm i forgot the word you will notice the stop of grow that would mean you reach that level you roots dont got no more space to grow in thats the time to change pot.

chose the best lookin set it as mother and clone it thats all, plus there is no way ASAP to get weed unless you grow lowryder then 2 monts and you good to go

Once I vegged a plant outdoors from around April to September. I was young like 13 and it never flowered but it was taller than me and very healthy. If you're planning on keeping it around for a while you should just use 5 gallon buckets or pots so they'll have plenty of room for root growth.

Yorker..."somewhere" here, there was/is a good article on Bonsai mothers. I think mutt posted it, but not positive.
"I" personally have had Mother plants for an excess of 2 yrs, in a 3 gallon pot. With proper maintenance and care, I don't believe there is a limit on how long you can keep one.

You can harvest a crop every 8 weeks(or so), simply by haveing rooted clones at the ready to flower, everytime one crop matures...
I prefer to choose a Donor(mother) by other means than "the best lookin"..."I" prefer to flower the plants from seed, choose a Mother after sampling the final product, and use a first generation clone as a donor.

Thanks alot Hick. Exactly what I was looking for.:cool2:

Latest posts

Back