Vegging Water

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buddog

Reaction score
OK from what i can tell most people here at mp change their res. water every two weeks or so.But when the plants are young and vegging and u are slowly raising the nutes a little at a time should u still change the res. every to weeks?

LEFTHAND said:
alright lest see if i can explain this a bit better.... hehehe
i use GH nutes..
FOR VEG:
Grow-15ml per gallon -----50ml
Micro-10ml per gallon -----33.75ml mixed @ 1/8th
bloom-5ml per gallon -----16.8ml

theres the 1/8 strength..

full strength..
Grow-405ml
Micro-270ml
Bloom-135ml

i need to add to make full strength..
so i took these numbers and broke em down into 2 feedings... one week i added 1/2 of the 355 and so on... till i get to my full strength.. then i just add my pre made nute water to top of my res to keep it at 1/8-1/2-3/4- full strength. got me now..
Grow-355ml
Micro-236.25ml
Bloom-118.2ml

i mix up 10 gallons of water a week and add about 1-2 gallons a day...simple.. and i dont have to worry about holing water up and down the stairs changing it out.. plus.. becaause of doing this i get and xtra grow out of my nutes.. saves money too but your not depriving the plant any.. if it looks like it needs more nutees just add a lil more..
LH
I used half strength first 2 weeks then went to full strength veg. fast growth. I did do a res swap first 2 weeks. Now that my plants are bigger they suck down the water. So I add a gallon of full strength every other day. I don't have a TDS meter but i'm sure it is adequate and haven't changed my res yet. Now i'm only on my 6th week first time growing hydro or indoors for that matter so only time will tell.

Latest posts

Back