Vent Exhaust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dontknowmuch

Reaction score
Hi guys long time no see.. I am starting a new "project" and am trying to plan my ventilation system. I have to cut through stucco walls to install vents. I was looking at these vents

hxxp://www.iaqsource.com/product.php/fantech/com6p/?product=112108

and wondering if these would work or if you all have any suggestions for ones that are better at keeping light and bugs out..also do I have to keep air 24/7 and if not when I dont run air would cold air still come through these vents even when fans are off..which leads to another question,,what type of fan will I need to connect to 600w hps w/ cool tube to suck air out and what type to suck it in? I am thinking 6" ducting.

Thanks for any info

How large is your room? The cubic feet of your space determines your ventilation needs.

those vent covers will be just fine..Im supprized theHempGodess didnt remind you of "Live Links" They frown on those

change http..to...hXXp then we will change it..

take care and be safe

oops sorry bout the live link I changed it, Hemp the room is big but I am going to tent off the areas with panda film, I may be looking at around 4x4 and 6 high for the flower and the same or a bit smaller for the veg, at any case I will have to split one intake to both areas, At the moment just trying to find the right vent covers so I can have my handy man cut the holes while he is here, I am gonna tell him it's for a clothes dryer, I am also considering venting the air to my living space during the cooler months, just thinking I should go with 6" to be safe, but maybe I could slide with 4"?

:ciao: DKM...

IMO..6inch is best ..you can allways reduce down...Another thing is most cool tubes are 6 inches:aok:

right on thanks, Im not sure if the vents I posted have dampers for when the fans are off, I would like to see what type of exterior wall vents some of you use..I am also worried about bugs and rats getting in

the exhaust side of the vents you posted have hinged flaps but they are not bug proof. My intake and exhaust are both the open non moving vents so I use a screen on the intake side similar to this.... or make one yourself

hxxp://compare.ebay.com/like/200622663671?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&_lwgsi=y

I use the drier vents but no louvers on them..I have screen cover for bugs and rodants

Latest posts

Back