Ventalation Issues....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eplsoccer7

Reaction score
ok so i have 9 clones in soil sitting under 2 4ft fluoros and the majority of them are looking healthy. they are in my closet which has two sliding doors and i have a fan(like in your bathroom ceiling) that sucks air in one side..and pushes it out the other(thanks to my electrician friend). during the day i leave the closet door open for more airflow but at night i close it so i can sleep without being blinded. when i wake up in the mornings the plants look a lot less perky as if they didnt get enough ventalation. should i keep the doors open at night or is it that big of a deal?

try misting them at night before you go to bed i seriously doubt well im pretty positive you dont even need your exhaust fan at this time because it is sucking out as much co2 as it is oxegen . in other words you take air out you need a way to replace it like a fan blowing it back in. so just try misting at night first and cut your exaust off until you find a way to put it back in . and gl to you .

ok i will try that. i have the exaust fan running parallel with the bulbs so its sucking in air from one side of the closet and bouncing it to the other...pretty much the air is just being circulated throughout the closet when the doors r closed. when its open its just free flowing air...i will try misting them tho. thanks for the advice.

np. but you will need the exaust fans when you find a way to put more co2 in the room and when the start getting stinky .

Latest posts

Back