Very First Garden - Very First Post

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First and maybe foremost--is that a sodium vapor light or a high pressure sodium? We will address the other issues when we know what type of sodium light it is....

Man does this thread screw my iPad up with those big pics....lol

I have edited your post. No direct links are allowed. You will need to resize and post your pics directly here.

I am suspecting that you have a sodium vapor light rather than a high pressure sodium. It is critical that we know what type of lamp you have.

Aye, i suspected something like that when i saw that power cord in the foreground of 1 of your pics. As THG said the type of light you are using is critical. MJ requires a certain range of light from the colour spectrum, and not all lights are created equal in those respects. So providing incorrect light to your plant will SURELY leave you lacking in development and quality. Once you have a few key components then you can make plans to get the crop you are looking for. Lighting requ8irements are one of those keys. Ventilation is another, then perhaps nutrients. Once those are criteria are met you eliminate a great deal of the problems that new growers run into (i'm new too) .I learned the same way, ....ask questions and read,read,read.:)

Latest posts

Back