VERY NEWWWWW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

captain23

Reaction score
HELLO all im new to the fourum and im also VERY NEW AT GROWING ,, THIS WILL BE MY FIRST ATTEMPT WITH ZERO KNOWLEDGE... SO ANY INSIGHT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO HIT ME BACK.. im got a tent set up 4x2x8 and im kinda doing this on as i go learn as i go.. thx

Last edited:
Read all you can about growing here. Focus on threads that have similar setups to what you are using(soil/soiless/hydro, organic/chemical nutrients, strain, lighting, etc). There is a lot to learn to get it right but these are plants and plants will grow even under not-so-great conditions.

Read all you can about growing here. Focus on threads that have similar setups to what you are using(soil/soiless/hydro, organic/chemical nutrients, strain, lighting, etc). There is a lot to learn to get it right but these are plants and plants will grow even under not-so-great conditions.
thx yes im deff reading and seeing whts wht cuz like i said im green very green.. but im ready

Latest posts

Back