very very important message...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ALL MEMBERS AS POSTED BY HICK
Marijuanapassion's wonderful IGNORE feature.
If you have a particular member or members, that you simply do not care to partake in discussion with, this is your best and wisest option. In any thread, click the users name that you wish to ignore. Go to their public profile. In the toolbar near the top you will see three options. "Add (user name) to your buddy list"... "Add (user name) to your ignore list"... and "User options". Simply click the add to ignore list option, and click "submit".
EASY as that!..

The staff is not going to tolerate any more of the member on member bashing, arguing, instigating, belittling, ect. This is going to hold true for ALL members. NO exceptions.

No more hiding the foul language with mis-spellings done for the purpose of saying it, and then trying to get away with it. No more threatening or foul language in reputation comments. The staff can see all reputation, who left it, and the post. No more name calling. NO more veiled sports talk.
Members please, DO NOT RESPOND to any violations. Please.. just hit the "Report bad post" button. Let the staff deal with it. A response will only result in you suffering the same consequences, a suspension or permanent dismissal.
This site is a home away from home, that belongs to all of us. Should you desire to lower your own standards then perhaps it's time to bust a move. Everyone will have a clean slate as of now. What you decide to do with that clean slate will rest with you.

Will you join in with us and help paint this home with fun, laughter, good times and truly a sense of sharing for the common good of all ???
Marpassion and Staff

Hey Super,

Yeah, ran across this awhile back, and knew I just had to have it.
THG's avi does it for me too !!
It shows the creativity within I think. I think sometimes it is more than just something that trips your trigger. Maybe it shows darkness, or better yet a good sense of humor...

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

KingKahuuna said:
No more hiding the foul language with mis-spellings done for the purpose of saying it, and then trying to get away with it.

Dude! It always makes me nervous when you point at me like that:p

:D Sounds good guys!

Hey, whatever happened to Runbyhemp anyhow?

runby just vanished one day nv'...
"BUMP".....

a clean slate or a cleaning slate? how did ya know i broke my tray? thanks guys

Can i still advertise the noodle shop ?? Its bringing in a lot of skinny people that want to gain weight ! Yes / no / maybe ? Please pm me if this has caused any upset stomachs ! Peace and Thanks for understanding !

Thanks Staff...Trying to be a good MPer from now on....maybe:giggle: Just kidding Hick..Im a do my part..Just added My first one to my "list" :aok: take care and be safe everyone...

KING...you are too cool my friend...are you makeing fun of my spelling:p :48:

I promise to stop stirring up trouble, calling names, cussing and such...but how will my wife recognize me? Thanks for the reminder to respect one another!

:rofl: thats funny as well...spearchucker...

:rofl:

"Not Alloud".....:spit:

thats hilarious spearchucker, thanks fer the second chance.

I think you can Ozzy, if you can find it.

Good Post Hick.

Excellent post Spearchucker...thank you for the laugh!

Yo Ho aplaisia,

HMMMmmmmm, A big spider huh ? LOL, yeah, I love playing with the holidays and finding great avatars to match them. The trick is finding one that fits your style, and also trips peoples triggers.

So yeah, I'm a mod here, really just an OL'Snarky beast. I'm 55 and alive. Just have so many good folks around me that I'm happy to share, and my close calls in life have taught me to love, laugh, and live.

Smoke turned out to be a real gift in my life for multiple reasons, and I'm so hooked on growing that I live to go look in my growbox. I barely survived the tug o war that fought against me putting a hammock in there with my girls.

I look forward to spending time sharing a few pics with you guys, maybe I can get my auto focus to stop working, and allow me to manually focus for a good macro or two, I hope...

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna:cool:

I promise to grow, smoke a lot of weed, Pick on Hick in the AM when I'm bored thats all your gettin outa me MP :p
Wow I can use the ignore feature? Back when If I didn't like someone I just banned em :p

SPEARCHUCKER said:
I get told this.

And when I try to iggy a person I get this.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:rofl:... always one in the crowd..;)

Latest posts

Back