Veterans Day

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yooper420

Bud of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Thanks to all veterans who served our country and helped to keep the American way of life alive and well.
At 4:20 this afternoon, let`s have all of the veterans on MP toke up together. Fire up a joint, a bong, a vaporizer, a water pipe and enjoy a moment of togetherness today. Thanks to all veterans. Post below and we can do it.

PS,
Got a call this morning from my son wishing me a good veterans day. He just passed his 10 year mark in the Navy. He`s currently in Spain. Thanks for protecting us.

Vietnam Veteran. `68, `69, `70.

Yes, thank you to all the Veterans for their service.

What time zone will we be using for this Toke to the Vets?

Let`s try 4:20 in whatever time zone you happen to be in.
(more 4:20`s = more tokes), he, he, he.
Thanks for thinking it all the way through.

Excellent idea, Thank you to Yooper and all our MP Veterans, ill be raising the bowl at 4:20 in you names.

Thanks to all of our Veterans here on MP, we are able to do this. A lot of you celebrated in silence with us. To each his own. Thanks to all vets.

Thanks yooper for your service in Nam. I appreciate it.

Thanx vets yall are the mosr amazing survivors ive ever come to see an know!

Thanks to all veterans who served our country and helped to keep the American way of life alive and well.
At 4:20 this afternoon, let`s have all of the veterans on MP toke up together. Fire up a joint, a bong, a vaporizer, a water pipe and enjoy a moment of togetherness today. Thanks to all veterans. Post below and we can do it.

PS,
Got a call this morning from my son wishing me a good veterans day. He just passed his 10 year mark in the Navy. He`s currently in Spain. Thanks for protecting us.
I was born in madrid hes lucky its gorgeouse amd hes probably gotten so many girls to fall fpr him in that uniform im telln you lol thank u fpr ur protwctive and om very honored to be protected by ur sonnas well thnx yooper and yoopers son!! [emoji3]

Latest posts

Back