VH1 "The Drug Years"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
Anyone watch the VH1 "The Drug Years" show they had on last night?
When is TV gonna not be so one sided. Some of the Celebs. that were on it tried to promote MJ. but was quickly vanquished with the appearance of the "Reagan Admin".:(
but, its crazy to see Peter Fonda, Jack Nicholson, and a few others so flippin young all hippied out. Been years since I seen there old movies. Might hop on Amazon and buy a few.

Nope not after I spent an entire weekend DL'ng Kill Bill vol. 1 last year. and I played it and its was in FRENCH!!!!!!. So I went and bought both vol. for myself. Some movies I would rather have the case and everything anyway.

Mutt said:
Anyone watch the VH1 "The Drug Years" show they had on last night?
When is TV gonna not be so one sided. Some of the Celebs. that were on it tried to promote MJ. but was quickly vanquished with the appearance of the "Reagan Admin".:(
but, its crazy to see Peter Fonda, Jack Nicholson, and a few others so flippin young all hippied out. Been years since I seen there old movies. Might hop on Amazon and buy a few.
It was a great show Mutt. I checked it out a few weeks ago and i enjoyed it. Brought back some memories for sure. :D

yeah i saw it to i did 60s and 70s and a little bit of the 80s it was pretty good

Mutt said:
Nope not after I spent an entire weekend DL'ng Kill Bill vol. 1 last year. and I played it and its was in FRENCH!!!!!!. So I went and bought both vol. for myself. Some movies I would rather have the case and everything anyway.

DAM ONE ENTIRE WEEK THAT IS AN OUTRAGE :eek: lol Mutt you must either have a super super slow computer or a super super slow internet connection :p i hate downloading movies myself though its just a waste of time better just to buy em :p

just a waste of time?? I can understand the morally opposed to it standpoint but just a waste of time? you might as well get your pc working when you're not there.

I wouldn't have bought any of the films i'd downloaded, some were shite,some were great.

i can understand the desire to hold the product in your hand but if thats the case download it, if you like it go buy it.

FaTal1 said:
DAM ONE ENTIRE WEEK THAT IS AN OUTRAGE :eek: lol Mutt you must either have a super super slow computer or a super super slow internet connection :p i hate downloading movies myself though its just a waste of time better just to buy em :p

Nope It was only a weekend. but any more the p2p seem to getting slower. So I either blockbuster it or buy it. Some movies you just have to own.

Latest posts

Back