virgin smoker

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

addictedangel

HOLA! hey whats shakin my names tana and this is my first time on this site... i like it... simple as that... i am very open about my smoking habits although i am not the virgin smoker as the title says... but just the other day i did get a friend of mine to smoke pot for the first time ever and she threw up... in my car... anyway...i was actually just kind of curious as to what ganj prices are in your areas. im from southern minnesota and i can by an eighth of good middies for 20 or 25 bucks but if i wantgood nugets an eighth runs about 50 bucks sometimes more but when i went to texas the pot was really good and really cheap... its just interesting how some "dealers" run

yeah its about the sam ehere middies is 25 an eighth and nug is 50 so

i live in richmond virginia

yeah same prices here, but me and jerry live about two miles apart haha

You know, where I'm from, I'd never heard some of the phrases I hear from people on the internet describing bud. I grew up with 30's, 60's, fire and what-not. People on the internet talk about middleheads and shit, and I have no idea what those things mean!

Oh, but.. usually a g of 30's is $10, and a g of 60's is $20. Sometimes if it's really good 60's, like this shit we had from New England once, it's about $25 a g. The sad realization is the fact that the 30's from this small town would probably be considered mersh up in the cities, but it's something we have to live with. That's why when someone gets shit from the city, it sells for a high price.

middies is just like average bud better than shwag or dirt weed but not as good as headies or nugget middies usually has some seeds where as nugget has none making it more ptoent

Heres how it works Our Mids equal your 30's. Our Nuggets, Dro equals your 60's. Our Nuggets are really good buds some good color to them usually very crsystally, Are mids are just regular ass weed. I got some kind of haze one time and i could almost pick the srstals out of the bottom of the bag! hells yea

Thanks Myst, now I have an idea of what goes on in other parts of the country!

Does anyone else go by 30s, 60s, regular and whatever? Or is my town the only place that does this shit?

The first time I smoked I bought a three fingers bag...anyone old enough to remember?

sweet sweet... it is pretty crazy to see what people refer to buds as, even around my area its got a lotta different names, but hey if it gets ya high its all the same right lol... here its shwa, mersh, middies, nuggets, high dro and then chronic.... but then again there are usually quite a few verieties of nuggets, it doesnt take me more then 5 minutes to find a bag and maybe 10 if i want it to be bomb

I'm in Bakersfield. It's a mid-size town in Calfironia. Pretty shitty. The connections are horrible but the weed laws here are great. If you get caught with an ounce or less it's just a 100.00 fine. It's pretty awesome. But where I live nobody smokes so it's pretty hard to get a hold of. Everyone is flakey. But yeah, an 8th of good stuff is 50.00 I prefer to buy quarters. That's what you have to do in a place like this cuz you don't know when the next connection is gonna come around.

RossAlexander said:
I'm in Bakersfield. It's a mid-size town in Calfironia. Pretty shitty. The connections are horrible but the weed laws here are great. If you get caught with an ounce or less it's just a 100.00 fine. It's pretty awesome. But where I live nobody smokes so it's pretty hard to get a hold of. Everyone is flakey. But yeah, an 8th of good stuff is 50.00 I prefer to buy quarters. That's what you have to do in a place like this cuz you don't know when the next connection is gonna come around.

Northern California is exactly the same...but we up her have got smokers everywhere so...:cool:

Latest posts

Back