Virginia is probably going legal soon.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It seems as if the anti-government militias have now aligned themselves with Elizabethan Christians. Everything is getting backwards and upside down.

I just want to grow my own weed. Their are talks of making sure minority communities and small cannabis farmers are not going to be pushed out by large grow operations. Additionally, they say the tax money is suppose to go to pre-k and elementary schools in some of the same districts. I hope that happens. Although, another party could come into power and change all that. It can't happen soon enough though as I have to get drug tested in order to get my pain medications.

It has been decriminalized for people having an ounce or less, and is only a $25 fine. Growing is still a felony though.
Please show me that law. Im not saying you're wrong, but would ask to see your source

Please show me that law. Im not saying you're wrong, but would ask to see your source
You want to see the Virginia law? If you follow the link it says that even though it is illegal it is only first offense a $25 civil fine.

The Virginia Code treats marijuana possession differently than it does for other controlled substances.

Specifically, as of July 1st, 2020, the Code classifies a first offense of marijuana possession as a minor civil violation with a maximum fine of $25.

You want to see the Virginia law? If you follow the link it says that even though it is illegal it is only first offense a $25 civil fine.

The Virginia Code treats marijuana possession differently than it does for other controlled substances.

Specifically, as of July 1st, 2020, the Code classifies a first offense of marijuana possession as a minor civil violation with a maximum fine of $25.
Ohhhhj. I got a 700 dollar ticket in va once for having a radar detector lol

They use to take your license for owing fines, it is quite the racket. They don't want to help people they just keep making them pay money.

Latest posts

Back