Virginia outdoor growers - straw poll - have you harvested?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smaccio

Reaction score
I'm curious who's still growing and who has harvested. I'm a rookie and didn't know what to expect, but have harvested one plant and have one still growing that looks like it'll have a week or two to go. I'm in central Virginia. What's yer status?

what longitude are you all over in Virginia?.....map shows about 32-38 degrees

we are at 37 degrees and have had a first frost so everything is down here except a few experiments

also , our elevation is about 4300

We're at 38 degrees north and much lower...600-800 feet right around here. Blue Ridge Mountains nearby go to 3000-4000, but overall we're temperate. Usually we would have had a frost by now, but not so far this year.

I had to use a leaf blower and big umbrella last yr to keep from getting bud Rot because of a week of rain .

ouch

yeah that humidity is a growers nightmare

we are blessed with 10-20% dry prairie air

good luck
I lost about 10% to rot this year, funny that little experiment plant (no feed at all) yielded 2 nice buds (cut this Morning Nice amber) and I never did anything to her .
No rot at all , and she was left in rain and high humidity the whole time.

We're at 38 degrees north and much lower...600-800 feet right around here. Blue Ridge Mountains nearby go to 3000-4000, but overall we're temperate. Usually we would have had a frost by now, but not so far this year.
They say every thing is two weeks late this year.

Latest posts

Back